• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 67 parts / motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
I have several OPS 67 engines for sale a few NIB, a couple EC used. I also have about 25 lbs worth of parts. Not many P/L but most of everything else. Tons of head shims, rods, cranks, a couple titanium rods needle bearing rods, backplate/rotor assemblies, front bearing housings, WIB bearings, rod needle bearings, flywheels, carbs, submerged plug head caps, wrist pins, and much more. Really too much to list. PM me with your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have NIB drum motor( how much) and how many and how much for needle rod bearings and titanium rod? Thanks

I have several OPS 67 engines for sale a few NIB, a couple EC used. I also have about 25 lbs worth of parts. Not many P/L but most of everything else. Tons of head shims, rods, cranks, a couple titanium rods needle bearing rods, backplate/rotor assemblies, front bearing housings, WIB bearings, rod needle bearings, flywheels, carbs, submerged plug head caps, wrist pins, and much more. Really too much to list. PM me with your needs.
Ditto, on the rods. I could use 1 or 2 . please let Me know something. Thanks

Looking for a OPS Gold head .65 case, Can ya help ?

I have several rods, but I do npt have any 65 cases. The rods are $20 ea. Shipping is $5 for as many as you want.

I have several rods, but I do npt have any 65 cases. The rods are $20 ea. Shipping is $5 for as many as you want.
Are they stock rods ? I'm looking for rods bushed on both ends ?

Are they stock rods ? I'm looking for rods bushed on both ends ?
I have both. $20 ea for either type. I also have a couplt titanium needle bearing rods for $35 ea with needles. THey are for the 7mm crank pin.

Hi How about ops 80 red head piston and sleeve I have 2 one w/ needle rod and one reg if you have or know who does I would be thankful RON

I could use a couple sets of needle bearing for the OPS .67 rods.

Looking for a OPS Gold head .65 case, Can ya help ?
I have one , I'll look later

Back