• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to trade Heli for Gas Boat - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxflats

Looking for a boat in good to excellent condition. Doesn't have to be RTR, depending on quality of hull and components. Can be a cat, hydro, fast mono, or even a tunnel hull. ;)

Located in Jacksonville, Florida. My email address is [email protected]. I can also include Real Flight III, a great flight simulator that includes it's own remote control. The simulator is a lot of fun, can fly planes, jets, and helis and the actual models are authentic models.

I've got a RTF Hirobo Sceadu Evo 50 RTF with a Futaba 9CHP Super. The Hirobo 50's are one of the most well respected helis out there. The canopy is fiberglass, and prepared and painted by www.arizonaheli.com, and all of the components are top notch....no expense spare

This helicopter has only been flown about 5 times and has never been crashed or had a hard landing. It is well equipped and ready to fly.

Includes:

-O.S. Max 50 SX-H Hyper

-Muscle Pipe II

-3 Futaba S9252 Digital Servos

-1 9254 Digital Servo and GY 401 Gyro on Tail

-Futaba PCM 1024 9 Channel 72mhz Receiver

-Duralite Volt Regulator & Switch

-volt Watch on-board battery monitor

-SAB Carbon Main Blades

-Mah Carbon Tail Blades

-Carbon Fins

-Fiberglass Canopy from Arizona Heli