Oh my God! Thank you!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old conversations from years past are dated for today when you open them to read. The initial listing/creation date under your conversations list are dated correctly,,but when you open them they are all dated today. All responses the same date also, which I know is incorrect. Some of those are from 2014.

Angie,

All the photos are there from the URL I gave you. I'll check to see if the written information is also there. Thank you for the outstanding effort & work.

Jim Allen

Don, I already know what happened in there and yes, I agree it got out of hand more often than it should have and I'll leave it at that. I was just curious if the admins were going to try it again or not and the answer was no. I'm good with that though I did like the ability to chat without the time lag of PMs.

Thanks for that information. I'm forwarding it to the developer that is working on it.

The issue has been worked on and is fixed. Please test to make sure nothing slipped though the cracks. Let me know the results.

Angie,

All the photos are working, but the words & descriptions are still missing.

Jim Allen

could anyone please provide an example where he didn't find expected description / comments ?

Latest posts

Back