Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still some of the best racers in the world week in and week out.

Gordon and team Hendrick look good so far!

Enjoy The Race,

Mark

there was clearly debris on the track...

And what do all those Danica haters have to say now? Im not a huge Danica fan, but she sure did shut up a lot of people today!

Tough day for MTJ, DARN good car all day! Engine just couldnt hold it. And how about ol' Mark Martin? One heck of a smart race car driver, and proving he still has it!!

well tough day for toyota engines,as well as danica not knowing what to do there. her in experiance really showed.

And what do all those Danica haters have to say now? Im not a huge Danica fan, but she sure did shut up a lot of people today!

Tough day for MTJ, DARN good car all day! Engine just couldnt hold it. And how about ol' Mark Martin? One heck of a smart race car driver, and proving he still has it!!
Ya gotta give her credit she stayed right up there all day. Would have liked to see MTJ further up and Aric didn't do too bad either.

TRD has a lot of work to do on there engine department. Bad fuel mileage, bad engines. That was the struggle all year last year. But there getting better.

Ya gotta give her credit she stayed right up there all day. Would have liked to see MTJ further up and Aric didn't do too bad either.
AMEN brotha!!
Credit where credit is due. She ran a good race, I :wub: you Danica, NOT. :eek: .......==={}

She did EXACTLY what they needed to do today IMHO - FINISH - on the lead lap , with a clean car= GREAT JOB .

Hate MJT had engine woes, seemed they were just buying their time- he had a good car, shame we didn't get to see him at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep she did the right thing. I have a feeling if she would have backed off Jr would have drove right around her and she would have been freight trained like shae said. But who knows he may have pushed her also. Seems all the drivers kinda hung out today. They could have passed just as Jr and Mark did but don't think they wanted to chance it pushing each other that hard.

IMHO -

It was more fear of the - is anybody going to go with me- than anything. Level heads prevailed for a change, I gotta think you take that top 5 -10 to start the season points off with and be happy given the unknown of the new car VS getting hung out to dry alone and 30th ..............

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO -

It was more fear of the - is anybody going to go with me- than anything. Level heads prevailed for a change, I gotta think you take that top 5 -10 to start the season points off with and be happy given the unknown of the new car VS getting hung out to dry alone and 30th ..............
........and maybe add in a dose of remembering Saturday's Nationwide finish. :blink:

Call it what you want, it was a boring parade imo! i sure hope the gen 6 car RACES better at non plate tracks. if this week was any indication of the season's racing (which i don't believe it was), i'll be going to the local dirt tracks to watch real racing. i think the new car & restrictor plate h.p. don't work well together........

Back