Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His spotter screwed him, shoulda kept him high. that rookie kyle was being too agressive, but the spotter coulda/shoulda kept it clean......

15 days too go, NASCAR's back. Can't wait, should be fun with the new car..................==={} B)
I,m going to the Vegas race March 8th - 10th . I can't wait too ! This time i got Neon garage passes as well ! Hope to meet some of the guys !!! :D

15 days too go, NASCAR's back. Can't wait, should be fun with the new car..................==={} B)
I,m going to the Vegas race March 8th - 10th . I can't wait too ! This time i got Neon garage passes as well ! Hope to meet some of the guys !!! :D
I went to the vegas race many years ago it was fun but wish I could go back with the new track setup!!!! Britney spears was also in town resulting in a lot of girls in plaid mini skirts, heels and tied up tops :D

I went to the vegas race many years ago it was fun but wish I could go back with the new track setup!!!! Britney spears was also in town resulting in a lot of girls in plaid mini skirts, heels and tied up tops :D
Good to know ! I'll keep my eye out ! :lol:

Jeff not sure if you have been to Vegas before but Harahs had a cool outside gaming area and a bar where they throw the bottles in the air!! They also had a live band out every night, of course it all depends on the weather. I had a blast went out there almost every night. When I was there for the March race it was supposed to be in the 70's but ended up being **** near 90 degrees every day....

Jeff not sure if you have been to Vegas before but Harahs had a cool outside gaming area and a bar where they throw the bottles in the air!! They also had a live band out every night, of course it all depends on the weather. I had a blast went out there almost every night. When I was there for the March race it was supposed to be in the 70's but ended up being **** near 90 degrees every day....
Sorry for the delayed reply !!! Thank you for the info ! I will check it out for sure .

No problemo Jeff. I heard on the news today or someplace they have the worlds largest buffet down in Vegas some where also!! I need to go back just for that!!!!

Update its Ceasars Palace

borrowed this

"The massive 25,000-square-foot dining space offers a view of the Garden of the Gods pool complex and seating for up to 600 guests. More than 500 items are served daily: dinner features 300 items, breakfast 95 and an additional 115 pastries are available during dinner."

I'm not a big JR fan. I don't really have a favorite driver. I would like to see MWR win a championship. After talking to Micheal and Martin in Kentucky they're entire team is really close.

Latest posts

Back