Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope denny's ok that was a really bad hit he took. JR on top of the points :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, what a last lap! Joey vs. Denny, you knew that doo-doo was gonna hit the fan! Watching Kyle make the pass while they were fighting it out was priceless and I'm not a Ky-Bu fan. Tony went a little overboard though as he's done worse in the past. Denny sure got his bell rung, you hate to see that happen though.

WOW, what a last lap! Joey vs. Denny, you knew that doo-doo was gonna hit the fan! Watching Kyle make the pass while they were fighting it out was priceless and I'm not a Ky-Bu fan. Tony went a little overboard though as he's done worse in the past. Denny sure got his bell rung, you hate to see that happen though.
Logano was driving like a jerk all day, all over the track pulling a bunch of chicken sh!t moves on numerous other drivers. Look for either Tony or Denny to put it to his punk azz on the next long track race where they can get some speed up. While the bad blood between him and Denny has been brewing, now he's whizzed in Smoke's Wheatie's so payback's coming BIG time for sure one way or the other. :p

Logano was driving like a jerk all day, all over the track pulling a bunch of chicken sh!t moves on numerous other drivers. Look for either Tony or Denny to put it to his punk azz on the next long track race where they can get some speed up. While the bad blood between him and Denny has been brewing, now he's whizzed in Smoke's Wheatie's so payback's coming BIG time for sure one way or the other. :p
yeah smoke was pissed all right

Yep I have to agree Don. Logano is a Moron, especially since Denny drove clean all day around him ... He sure isn't making any friends :)

hamlin has a compression fracture in his back. hope he recovers soon. hope smoke gets logano good.especially for loganos comment after race that hamlin deserved it. hamlin did not deserve that crash

Denny Hamlin is going to be out for 6 weeks while recovering from the last lap wreck but will not be needing surgery.

In other news, Joey Logano will be driving the Target car.

Back