Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to watch the race and web surf at the same time. MTJ just moved up into 2nd place!

There's a new Junior Nation out there and I'm not typing about the 88 team!

It was and he's not too happy with his crew chief right now. He knew that he should have stayed out as cautions breed cautions and should have trusted his instinct.

It's going to be an interesting race with 3 of The King's cars up front and Aric Almirola on the pole!

Congrats to baby brother Ryan Truex on a 2nd place at Dover. Drove the tires off it trying to hold on for a win. Incar camera showed him working his butt off. Martin and family should be proud. Think a new star is in the making. B)

Congrats to baby brother Ryan Truex on a 2nd place at Dover. Drove the tires off it trying to hold on for a win. Incar camera showed him working his butt off. Martin and family should be proud. Think a new star is in the making. B)
He running boats yet Hammer- Just sayin, Martins numbers are stout but ****, kid drove the pants off it :rolleyes: B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys, nothing on the latest with KyBu? I usually wouldn't side with him but this time yes! He shoulda punched the bejesus out of the little MoFo and made it worth the suspension! Reporters in any media ask really stupid questions and this is an example of that. Watch any press conference anytime or read a story in the newspaper or on TV and if you know the real story then you'll know how full of ignorance they are.

You can tell that the lakes are ready, the boats are running, and the racing has begun when you cannot even get a disagreement going over Kurt Bush and his antics. :) :) :)

Charles

Charles, amen to that!

And anyone watching the "prelude to the dream" tonight?

Truex needs to get in on some dirt action :p

Last Sunday was the first race that I almost watched fro start to finish! !!! Not this weekend though its toy boat time!!

Danica might want to take up "Drifting" after todays results........

She got tha sideways and up in smoke down pat :p

Gene

When you're talking about Tony Eury Jr., consider the source. here's a guy that wouldn't have the position that he does if it wasn't for who he's related to. She gets wrecked by a driver who also probably wouldn't be in the big-time racing if it wasn't for who he is related to!

I also saw that Danica's sponsor Go Daddy got bought out and the new owner isn't going to have her doing sleazy ads anymore.

When you're talking about Tony Eury Jr., consider the source. here's a guy that wouldn't have the position that he does if it wasn't for who he's related to. She gets wrecked by a driver who also probably wouldn't be in the big-time racing if it wasn't for who he is related to!

I also saw that Danica's sponsor Go Daddy got bought out and the new owner isn't going to have her doing sleazy ads anymore.
Try not to be so negative Ron. Life is all about who you know, like it or not. And as far as sleazy goes. If you were a sponsor and had a girl as good looking as Danica you would sell her for whatever you could get for her talents. Top driver or not, she probably brings in more revenue than 1/2 of the top ten. Good looks will get you everywhere if you have the brains to go along with it. Just say'n

RJ

Back