Off Topic,.. makeing trouble in the neighborhood

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mike, dead fish in the front yard is a ny/nj thing for sure. you're in the south now, try a dead chicken in the mailbox. the cajuns will tell ya all about what it means :eek: ;) !
that's too funny! :lol: i will have to ask one of my redneck buddies about the chicken.ps, love the south,shoot first,check for breath,shoot again,then call the cops! :rolleyes:

Mine just took an odd twist, until now, no real problems despite the fact Im still in an apt complex. New neighbors - all 8 of them in a one bed room , Yep REALLY :eek:

have been noisy a hell for the last few weeks and until now I dealt with it. I had enough the other night after it got loud and said something. Well tonight, my cat that adopted me when I moved in last year- usually meets me at the door wasnt there. Heard him crying and go looking around , here he is duct taped at the legs and soaking wet. The F-ING SCUMBAGS taped his legs together and tossed him in the pond. To say Im raging right now because the police wont come out and I have to wait for animal control in the am is bs. They may need to come out tonight to save that punks life.... God forbid that boy has scratches on his arms when I see him leave in the am- Max has full claws- you may read about me. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

that is past any limit i'd ever tolerate, drew :angry: !! that little sob needs his arms & legs taped & thrown in the pond. being an animal guy myself, i can relate to your fury. if anybody did that to any of our 2 horses, 3 dogs or 2 cats, hunting season would open early.....call the cops & an ambulance, 'cuz we're gonna need both. never mind the ambulance, the coroner better come.

hey mike, i'm not sure a redneck would understand the chicken. go on down to the bayou, they'll know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just took an odd twist, until now, no real problems despite the fact Im still in an apt complex. New neighbors - all 8 of them in a one bed room , Yep REALLY :eek:

have been noisy a hell for the last few weeks and until now I dealt with it. I had enough the other night after it got loud and said something. Well tonight, my cat that adopted me when I moved in last year- usually meets me at the door wasnt there. Heard him crying and go looking around , here he is duct taped at the legs and soaking wet. The F-ING SCUMBAGS taped his legs together and tossed him in the pond. To say Im raging right now because the police wont come out and I have to wait for animal control in the am is bs. They may need to come out tonight to save that punks life.... God forbid that boy has scratches on his arms when I see him leave in the am- Max has full claws- you may read about me. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Holy shizzle ..take it to the full extent (PETA etc ) before ruining their scumbag lives . time to move bro ...

I don't know about Florida, but many states have laws about how many can live in an apartment on a full time basis. I know some states also require that the number of people that will be living in the apartment must be disclosed on the lease when it's signed. IF the people claimed less than the amount actually living there, that would be considered fraud and is grounds for legal action by the complex management. I ran into this situation in Idaho when my now ex-wife moved in with me and told a friend she could stay as well. We were told we had to move since the lease said two people rather than 3. You might check into these and see what the law says. IF there are limits or a case of fraud, you might be able to force the complex to evict them rather than moving yourself

Wait till late at night and then inject epoxy into their front door lock with a syringe. Then get a few tubes of Super glue and glue their front door shut. Use heaps. Just make sure ya dump the empties. Then when the cops arrive and they can't open the front door the cops will kick it in. Then the rental agent will be called, and they're gone.

Knowing WHO your enemies are when the new guy on the block is the tough part.

That said tho, talk to your neighbors and see how friendly they actually are and forthcoming they share dirt on others in the neighborhood.

Find the offending party and it WILL stop, those who typically toss the most rocks live in the most fragile houses .... funny how that is.

Wait till late at night and then inject epoxy into their front door lock with a syringe. Then get a few tubes of Super glue and glue their front door shut. Use heaps. Just make sure ya dump the empties. Then when the cops arrive and they can't open the front door the cops will kick it in. Then the rental agent will be called, and they're gone.
i've never tried epoxy, but i have super glued EVERY lock on a buttwipe's car before ;) . was very satisfying to watch the locksmith mess with it for about 2 hours, & then see it leave on the tow truck headed for the dealer. hit 'em in the pocketbook, hurts the most, imho.

8 people in a 1 bedroom, drew? college students or illeagal's? call immigration if it's the second. i'll betcha a dime to a dollar that the only set of papers belong to the one that signed the lease, & they might be fake.

Someone please explain too me like Im 5 okay. That I can be shoved by said neighbors step son, punched in the back of the head -AS I WALKED AWAY btw- by the other kid, witnessed by people inside my house as I walked in my own door with my back turned. And HCSO doesnt arrest either one of them ??????

They say its Simple Battery and unless they saw it happen or there was a weapon, nobody goes to jail- AND - I have to wait ten days to file paperwork (what they call a sworn request for prosecution by complaintant form) :blink: :blink: to even take them to court.Since when do I have to do there job ???

All the while I have to live right across the door from the little punk that ran from out of NO WHERE and rabbit punched me in the head ????????

Cops say deal with the landlord- landlord says call the cops- :blink:

Somehow I think they WANT it to get worse- Im outta here, broken lease or not.

WTF IS WRONG HERE ??????

And they wonder why people snap ..........

Sorry Tom

yeah, time to move on brother. Its not worth it. Someday, they will learn how good some renters are...... And you wont have to deal with the broken lease most likely, as you can prove your family was unsafe.

ya,,,thats crazy,,,that makes no sense...you were attacked by sombody,,,in my neck of the woods if cops are called in for domestic like this,,,sombody or both parties get pinched....i woulda turned around grabbed his little neck and pole punched that little punks nose down his throat,,,then when said step dad wanted to intervene,,,woulda blasted his teeth out too...... im not sombody who hits,,,but hit me first and you would see the worst side of evil u ever seen....i woulda been beatin thier faces till the cops showed up,,,then i woulda told them they musta tripped over a roll of duct tape....

i really hate the sucker punchers,,,he woulda been the first i grabbed and he would learn a lesson quick.... geesh man..i feel for you bro...have to deal with crap like that,,,you have kids,,,man...im glad i wasnt there,,i woulda snapped so bad...your a better man than i andy...

good luck and get them guys kicked out..keep us posted....

alden

knee cap meet ball bat, give him a lifetime of memories. people like that i don't want to kill, i want them to suffer for all the rest of their days. i still say call INS.

Latest posts

Back