OCTURA PROPS, WHERE ARE U???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KookieMan

Does ANYONE know where I can order some Octura props from? An address/website/phone#.....anything. NOBODY here in MN seems to carry them and intlwaters.com sites don't seem to have them either....or am I missing something?

Everyone seems to have one but me (I feel so left out :'()

Also are Prather props comparible??

kook

Try Hub Hobby, Penn ave (Richfield MN) (612-866-9575) they have all kinds of props. Just for a note Hub is not far fron the TCMBC pond.

Grim

See you on the 23???

Check out eBay. There is someone on there now that has a bunch of Octura props up for bid, also some Prathers on there today. Try Al's Hobby Shop also.

The TCMBC pond is the Twin Cities Model Boat Club pond. It is where our club has it's races and practice. I think I saw somewhere you were from Mankato. To find the pond you would take 169 to Hwy 13 follow 13 to Eagan. You will cross 35W and a while later you will cross Cedar ave. The next light is Silver Bell Road. You will make a left and follow it until it dead ends at Nichols road. Make a right cross the railroad tracks and you will see the pond on the left. We are having our District 6 race there on the 23rd of June. This isn't Grim but he will be there. Come join us and see what model boat racing is all about. Hope to see you there. Bill :D

Back