O yea

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a Dist 4 boat..

As it is all i did was build the hull the cool graphis were not my doing..

Man that boat ROCKS..

Jerry T .. can you tell us more..

grim

don't suppose you got any topless shots of this one? lol oh jfk, how much you chage to build one of those beauties?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding??? Sport 20 seems to be the class in D4 this year...wow...Looks like L. Gempster and Uncle Bob's Miss U-Haul will have their hands full with the Pay-N-Paks and Phil's boats...

Hope they all come out May 8th!!!

Garrett Randall

Grim, tell me how to post pictures on this forum and I'll get so topless shots of the "Toy Boat". I am going to try to get it in to water tomorrow (Sunday) hopefully I won't have too many questions after I run it. Never set up one of these. :eek:

Jerry

Rodney, put the chrome vinyl on wet with no transfer tape. Use just a little dish soap in the water and squegee the chrome with a soft rag or it will scratch.

Jerry

the pic attached has the browse button circled for you.... :) when you reply or what not and want to attach a pic, just click it and select the pic you want and your off to the races.

View attachment 2115

Thanks, that's what I have been trying. I guess the pictures have too many pixels in them.

do you have an photo editing software? if not you can e-mail them to me same name at earthlink.net i can resize and post/send them back for you

Yes, I have the stuff to do that. Just didn't know the limits of the board. Nothing worse than trying to get details from a low grade picture. From now on I'll put them at 500 pixels like Grim told me to do. What would I do without him this year?

Buy the way, took the Hot Wheels out looked very good even in the wind we had today, ran a couple tanks thru the new motor. It's going to be a really fun boat to drive. It should get me out of my mono(hull) vision. :D :D

Jerry T said:
From now on I'll put them at 500 pixels like Grim told me to do. What would I do without him this year?Buy the way, took the Hot Wheels out looked very good even in the wind we had today, ran a couple tanks thru the new motor. It's going to be a really fun boat to drive. It should get me out of my mono(hull) vision. :D :D
Yeah i have a feeling i'll be asking him a few more questions before teh seasons over. I can't wait to get mine. thats part of the reason i've been asking so many questions.. hope i'm not drivin you guys nuts. btw what hardware are you running on this boat?

Back