O/T Michael Schumacher back in the Ferrari

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Michael Schumacher back!! :)

YEA BABY!!

Although the circumstances really suck with the injurys to Massa, I can't wait till the Spanish GP to watch him drive again. :D

I read that yesterday on F1.com and couldn't believe it. I'm so excited to watch my favorite F1 driver of all time give the F60 a workout. Bring on the European Grand Prix!!!!

I hope Massa has a speedy recovery.

-Buck-

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Schumi has achieved a lot....but what can he do? Will he win or be in top 3?

I hope he will do good, then he shows that he is the champion...

I guess after a morning testing he's got the feeling back...

I cannot whatch the race live but definetly will ask around up there about the results.

Ronald.

And so it starts,

"It emerged on Friday that Ferrari is seeking dispensation for Schumacher to test its current F60 car, which would require an exemption from the in-season testing ban."

"May we?"

FOTA, why not...

Jaime Alguersuari became the youngest F1 driver stepping in for Sebastien Bourdais at the Hungaroring, was he allowed to test, answer - NO.

If allowed by the FIA it will prove what everyone knows, one set of rules for Ferrari and one for the rest. Maybe it should be renamed F(errari)IA and F(errari)1.

There is no question of his driving ability in the past. Question is can he make a car that's non competitive this year with two other champion drivers in them suddenly competitive? Maybe if it's raining.....

Go Mark Webber & RBR!

Tim,

I couldn't be happier to watch Webber win from the pole. It was a great drive and was long overdue. The car has come a long way too.

Time will tell if Schumi "still has it" but I'd bet he does. If anything, he will be a big help to improve the car.

Ian,

You're not talking apples to apples here.

Red Bull chose to eliminate Sebastien Bourdais and put the rookie in the car. It was Rad Bulls choice.

But Massas accident was not of Ferraris making and surely not their choice, And you know Brawn-Mercedes could never refuse. It was their spring that caused the incident.

How good is it to see two "customer engines" teams up the front of the pack for a change?

Honda must be kicking themselves about the success of the Brawn's with the Mercedes engines in them.

Tim, couldn't be better could it :lol: As to Honda...........

Walt , circumstances are not the same I agree but the result is the same, a new driver mid season. Rules say no testing, so it should be no testing not no testing unless you are Ferrari and Schumacher.

Still haven't forgiven Schumacher for crashing with Damon Hill to secure a championship (1994)...... an act repeated against Villeneuve (1997) that time without success....

Schumacher has been my driver also but sometimes u just need to know when to throw d towel in. Sure hope he dose

not get embarised out there i m sure Hamilton will love 2 beat up on him 2 crow and others n i sure don't like Hamilton.

Well we will all see in Spain.

All The BEST Massa get well SOON.

I read that yesterday on F1.com and couldn't believe it. I'm so excited to watch my favorite F1 driver of all time give the F60 a workout. Bring on the European Grand Prix!!!!

-Buck-

-
Bad news Buck,neck injury still a problem. Not returning yet. :(

-Buck-

-
Bad news Buck,neck injury still a problem. Not returning yet. :(
It was a great effort but understandable as to why Schumi pulled the plug. An F1 car dose a good job of trying to pull your head off your body with the massive G's they pull.

I sure hope Luca Badoer can step it up!

-Buck-

Back