O/T Building a New Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one would probably hurt the back too,, everytime you grab a gear with 550hp
Dang Jerry! I take it you did a little Chassis Reinforcing on That One Too!! Don't Want To Work On It But I'd Be Happy To Take It Out For An Acceleration Evaluation For Ya!!! :D :D :D
Its my friend Mike's toy, all aluminum built small block, built 911 Porsche 5 speed side shifter, 911 racing suspension

up front,, I even have my own Recaro seat to fit my a$$ when I getta drive. I drive all mikes cars in SCCA autocross

events,, most fun you can have below 100mph.

Looks like a BLAST Jerry! When you get a chance point a camera into the engine bay of that and click off a few shots for me. ;)

back when i worked on air cooled vw's, a guy bought a 2.0/4 914 in for a trans swap. when i got under it, he had the l/r caliper vise gripped off at the flex line :eek: :huh: !!!! bet that was a ball to drive in fla. rain storms . there's stupid & then there's crazy, he was both, imho.

Looks like a BLAST Jerry! When you get a chance point a camera into the engine bay of that and click off a few shots for me. ;)
The engine is not here, its in Portland,, we're using a plastic mock-up block to get the car rigged and then off to paint.

The engine and us will be the last components to go into the car. Mike has been in Ethiopia doing volounteer work for

over a month,, Mike retired at 50 yrs old,, was a project manager for a large construction firm,, the smartest man I

know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back