Nurnberg 2007

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=791&pos=6Anders Martinelle posted these pictures from a show Nurnberg 2007, maybe Picco is comming back soon
It's the same motors they put on display last year, nothing new there at all. If you go back 12 months you'll find the thread about the '06 show just like this one. Unfortunately it's nothing but window dressing at this point .......

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.p...=445&page=3

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.p...=445&page=4

Last edited by a moderator:
It's long been common place to have products at the Nurnberg Show that never actually happen. The displays there cost a lot of money and it's an industry event so the display stands don't want to be underfilled!

A few weeks ago Mr Picco Sr. was in Australia racing Tether cars. Some guys from our boat club were there and asked about marine engines (not easy as Mr. Picco Sr does not speak much English). Apparently he mentioned 21's and 90's as being available but not the 45,67 or 80's.

:eek: Heard Rumor about the guy was proud of Picco 29 for stealth car (drag) got break-record over 170 mph in Europe Is that true??? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
A few weeks ago Mr Picco Sr. was in Australia racing Tether cars. Some guys from our boat club were there and asked about marine engines (not easy as Mr. Picco Sr does not speak much English). Apparently he mentioned 21's and 90's as being available but not the 45,67 or 80's.
The latest (I think) Picco .90 - like the one in the photos, has been in stock with the UK distributors for some time now. The asking price - after UK tax is about GBP 450 (or approx USD 900). I have heard from those who have seen the internals, that it is quite special.

They also have stock of the latest version .21 Marine. I think this came out sometime last year. Pricing of this is somewhat similar to the new type CMB Valvola.

Last time I looked, both of the above were newer versions than the ones on Picco's website. It seems that Picco have updated their website recently - with a new look Home Page. Unfortunately, the only content at present is the list of distributors. None of the other links go anywhere.

Those engines have been around for a few years now. The thing is you had to know somebody. Walt has a couple that were included with his Crapshooter.

I was at that tether car meeting and spoke to Mr Picco. My question was what marine engines were available and his reply was

21 and 90 only. They have no immediate plans to produce other sizes at the moment as they are still on contract to supply a set amount of car engines per month. I will say his new 29 tether car engine is a very neat package and goes very well it looks about the size of a MAC21 it has zimmerman disc intake and large venturi. He also hurt it by scoring the piston/liner running a bit lean on a very hot day about 102 degrees.

Brian

Latest posts

Back