Novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve palgreene

Got a new novarossi toro nero .21-m motor in 2011 broke it in 5 years ago i try to run it the other day takes out but then it dies i have made it richer & leaner does something new gas tank no air links new fuel line .

Could it be the timing ?

Hey Steve, no it is not the timing! These motors run strong! My guess is bad bearings, but it may also be gummed up with a dried oil film. I would change the bearing and give it a good cleaning and then it should run great again for you!

GQ

I can not even get it to start now it could be the bearing but the motor has never run before wide open at all it just been broke in do the bearing go out that fast or could that go out when i broke in the motor this is the motor i got from you . Steve

Steve it most likely happened in the 5 years of sitting on the shelf! Unless it was cleaned and stored perfectly all kinds of bad stuff will happen in those bearings!! Do yourself a favor and change the bearings before you try running it anymore...only bad things will happen to the rest of the motor if you run it with the bad bearings!

GQ

Steve,

Thanks for the call last night. I will wait to hear back from you once you get more information.

Back