• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi Rear Bearing Clearance sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

I have Novarossi Rear bearings on Clearance…..The bearings are $33/ rear bearing + shipping. I am the only person in the US that is clearing out this bearing….everyone else has them at about $50 + shipping.

e1_1_b.JPG

These are the real deal laser engraved, patented 9 displaced ball bearings, not the 12 ball imitations on Ebay.

I can do any number of bearings you’d possibly want.

Pleaese PM me for purchases

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry Terry these only fit the Long Stroke Motor. The SS motor has an ID of 13mm and OD of 25mm. Novarossi discontinued the SS bearings a few years ago....I'm sure you can get decent replacements from Racecraft bearings.

KB

Everyone,

Thanks for helping me clear these things out,

I only have a few bearings left....

Got it Jeff...thanks

I still have 4 bearings left...anybody want them?

KB

Kevin

I will take one.

Please pm me for shipping non priority mail.

Ronald from the Netherlands.

Kevin, I will take two also, please pm me with the shipping fee and I will paypal you promptly. thanks, Ken

Ronald and Ken,

I have your orders covered..and that took the last of the bearings..most of the 30 bearings i sold yesterday shipped today. I'll ship the rest as payment clears.

At this point it appears all the bearings are spoken for..

I'll post that there are some left over for payment that doesnt show up by next week.

thanks again to everyone for helping me clear these out so quickly....If there is an interest, I'll try to do the same with other commonly purchased Novarossi Equipment.

all the best,

KB

Since you happened to put that, I need a rod also, if you have any you would like to sell. I will include that in my payment so I only pay shipping once, and you only have to ship once. Ken

Since you happened to put that, I need a rod also, if you have any you would like to sell. I will include that in my payment so I only pay shipping once, and you only have to ship once. Ken
Ken,

I currently dont have any rods...and havn't put in any orders for rods recently. I should have some next month, or I can put you in touch with someone who will sell you a rod at a good price.

KB

sorry Terry these only fit the Long Stroke Motor. The SS motor has an ID of 13mm and OD of 25mm. Novarossi discontinued the SS bearings a few years ago....I'm sure you can get decent replacements from Racecraft bearings.

KB
Then I must be wrong. I bought the motor brand new last year, and on the case it has SS on it. is this a long stroke.

Terry,

New last year? ......It sounds like you may have an "S" motor :) If so; it's a longstroke...excellent motor I might add (the first of the R1 series)

If it has a "square-ish" crankcase and a square pattern on the front rotor housing, a Big S with at 21 on the side below it on one side and NOVA on the other side, it's definitely a S motor....in which case, it would be a Long stroke (pardon any pun)

Back