• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi R1 Marine (mod) SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddySundown

This motor was been run in by Kevin (izitbrokeyet?) then shipped to me back in march of 05. I put the engine in my son's Eagle SG and never got to run it. :( Now I am selling it and many other boats and parts. not getting completly out of it but my son has lost interest in this boat and a few others due to being 17 and switch his interest to girls and cars. :blink: I am a cat and tunnel hull guy and don't wish to race it.

The head is Kevin's personal design……completely made by him. It has a Cone-Loc head and four recommended #7 heat range plugs are included. I purchased a header from speedmaster and comes with it.

I gave $420 for it with extra cone-lock plugs plus the header at $28. I don't expect to get what I gave for it but would like to recoupe most of it.

Novarossi_00444.JPG

I hope this link to the pictures on my yahoo briefcase works but if not email me [email protected].

Once in my briefcase just open the Novarossi file.

Novarossi

Alan..........

Last edited by a moderator:
This motor was been run in by Kevin (izitbrokeyet?) then shipped to me back in march of 05. I put the engine in my son's Eagle SG and never got to run it. :( Now I am selling it and many other boats and parts. not getting completly out of it but my son has lost interest in this boat and a few others due to being 17 and switch his interest to girls and cars. :blink: I am a cat and tunnel hull guy and don't wish to race it.
The head is Kevin's personal design……completely made by him. It has a Cone-Loc head and four recommended #7 heat range plugs are included. I purchased a header from speedmaster and comes with it.

I gave $420 for it with extra cone-lock plugs plus the header at $28. I don't expect to get what I gave for it but would like to recoupe most of it.

View attachment 5761

I hope this link to the pictures on my yahoo briefcase works but if not email me [email protected].

Once in my briefcase just open the Novarossi file.

Novarossi

Alan..........

Alan, I'm very interested in this engine.....

I'll pm you....

Latest posts

Back