Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, if you ordered tools or clothes they are here...give me a call if you haven't heard from me yet.

Other items in this order, more T21M "hybrids", Toro Neros's and I still have a few of the really nice Novarossi aprons.

Hope ya'll had a Great Thanksgiving!

Glenn

Hi Glen I never see any picture of Toro Nero .21 which one short or long stroke? price? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glen I never see any picture of Toro Nero .21 which one short or long stroke? price? thanks
Hello Allan, the Toro Nero is a Super Long Stroke motor (it has the same stroke as the Nova .28). Price is $310 and that INCLUDES the crank mod, flywheel and flywheel mod. When you get it NO mods will be required to run it!

Glenn

whats the hybrid?
Mark, the "hybrid" is simply a name one of the guys here on IW put on a motor I am having Nova build me...it started out as my favorite parts from the 35Plus combined with my favorite parts from the TX21. The motor is now the T21M. It has all the same parts as the 14mm crank version of the 35Plus except has the big exhaust sleeve with the more "normal" timing numbers that the 35 Plus doesn't have.

These are very good motors and are becoming my number one seller.

Glenn

Hello Allan, the Toro Nero is a Super Long Stroke motor (it has the same stroke as the Nova .28). Price is $310 and that INCLUDES the crank mod, flywheel and flywheel mod. When you get it NO mods will be required to run it!

Glenn
Can show me picture but I still confuse which one .21 or .28 engine? thanks Allan

Glenn
Can show me picture but I still confuse which one .21 or .28 engine? thanks Allan
Allan, here is the picture. Again, mine come with the SG crank mod done and include the flywheel for $310. These are .21 motors.

toronero21m.png

whats the hybrid?
Mark, the "hybrid" is simply a name one of the guys here on IW put on a motor I am having Nova build me...it started out as my favorite parts from the 35Plus combined with my favorite parts from the TX21. The motor is now the T21M. It has all the same parts as the 14mm crank version of the 35Plus except has the big exhaust sleeve with the more "normal" timing numbers that the 35 Plus doesn't have.

Glenn

Glenn,

Will any of the parts from the RX21 engine (14MM) fit in the hybrid? Such as the crank, P/S and rods(R7)? Any substantial mods needed to it to run well out of the box? I am looking at a new engine from you soon. Debating which one without killing the bank account. Thanks.

John

whats the hybrid?

Glenn

Glenn,

Will any of the parts from the RX21 engine (14MM) fit in the hybrid? Such as the crank, P/S and rods(R7)? Any substantial mods needed to it to run well out of the box? I am looking at a new engine from you soon. Debating which one without killing the bank account. Thanks.

John
John, it depends on which year RX21 you have, but yes many of the parts are the same. There are no substantial mods needed! For the folks looking for a little more performance, the most common mod is reducing the head volume a bit by turing off some of the squish band height. Of course some timing changes to both the sleeve and crank may show some increased power for a particular boat/setup. I run my race motors completely stock with the head clearance set around .008"- .010" and the carb mod done.

Glenn

Back