Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Glenn,

Do you have any additional updates on the Toro Nero motor? Do you think they will ever put a conventional crank in this motor or is the SG crank the end of the line?

Thanks

Mike
Mike, I am still very impressed with it! I haven't had a chance to really let it rip, but is shows great promise during the break-in.

I don't expect Nove to build a normal full threaded crank any time soon, but that shouldn't be much of a concern. I am going to mod the crank and provide a modded flywheel for each of them I sell so when you take it out of the box it will be ready to go.

Glenn

Glenn, That sounds like good news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kently, yeah I think it will give guys a new option in motors.

GQ
Glenn,

Do you have a price and availability determined yet?

Thanks

Mike
Mike the price looks like it will be around $300 (with the crank and flywheel mods done)...but as always will depend a bit on the exchange rate I have to pay. I am just waiting to get a bit more stuff to add to this order before I finilaze it...shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks (or less). After that I have no idea how long it will take Nova to get it ready and shipped to me (generally a few weeks).

Glenn

Back