Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, as you may know I am constantly trying to add new items to my inventory. I now have in stock K&B 1L plugs at $3.45 each, AB 21 pipes, and some SUPER COOL Novarossi hats for $15 (this is a great deal!).

Stand by for some more good deals coming in the near future.

Thanks for everything!

Glenn

Friends, as you may know I am constantly trying to add new items to my inventory. I now have in stock K&B 1L plugs at $3.45 each, AB 21 pipes, and some SUPER COOL Novarossi hats for $15 (this is a great deal!).

Thanks for everything!

Glenn
glenn would you please email me about some nova 12 marine engines please? and i am intrested in some more kb 1l plugs as well, thanks.. [email protected]

terry

Thanks for everything!

Glenn
glenn would you please email me about some nova 12 marine engines please? and i am intrested in some more kb 1l plugs as well, thanks.. [email protected]

terry
Terry, I just sent you an email.

Glenn

Hi Glen,

The piston and sleeve job on the K&B came out great. Now I'm looking for the Nova/Rossi 21 to put on my OS Max lower unit. Which model would you suggest, how much and do you have them in stock?

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glen,
The piston and sleeve job on the K&B came out great. Now I'm looking for the Nova/Rossi 21 to put on my OS Max lower unit. Which model would you suggest, how much and do you have them in stock?

John
John, I'm glad you like the way the K&B turned out...it should run better than it ever has before.

I just sent off a TOP 35Plus21 with the last OB conversion kit I had in it. I know of two 35Plus motors that have been converted into OBs and I think they will be the hot ticket. Kinda pricy, but HOT. The motors are $395 and the conversion kits are $225, but I have been cutting the guys a break in exchange for keeping the inboard only engine parts. I hope to get some of the new 5 port motors that I can sell for around $250 and set them up as OBs...I think they will be REALLY GOOD and affordable. Now I just gotta get someone to make some more OB convernsion kits.

Glenn

I was talking to Winton Artz tonight, who converts OS PTO's to different motors, and he said he could do it if the 35 plus backplate was the same as the purple head NR motor. Is it? Thanks!

John

I was talking to Winton Artz tonight, who converts OS PTO's to different motors, and he said he could do it if the 35 plus backplate was the same as the purple head NR motor. Is it? Thanks!
John
John, the 35 Plus motors I sell with the threaded crank have the same backplate dimensions as the purple head. The real problem is the crankshaft...it has to be timed to run the opposite direction and must have the pin to turn the PTO.

Glenn

Well, I'll have to put this project in your hands. I've got the lower complete OS assembly less the PTO rear plate. Can you put me down for one of the 35plus 21 outboards and the PTO plate when you get them? Thanks!

John

Thanks for everything!

Glenn
7/08/08

Glenn,

Do you have a piston and seleve , rod combo also a head button, for a 2003 Long stroke. I am entered in the internats at evensville and need ASAP.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for everything!

Glenn
7/08/08

Glenn,

Do you have a piston and seleve , rod combo also a head button, for a 2003 Long stroke. I am entered in the internats at evensville and need ASAP.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies
Walt, I should have one, but I need to know the OD of the sleeve before I can say for sure.

Give me a call, my cell is 210 392-2271.

Glenn

Thanks for everything!

Glenn
7/08/08

Glenn,

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies
Walt, I should have one, but I need to know the OD of the sleeve before I can say for sure.

Glenn
Glenn,

I called but got your answering message, The O D of MY sleve is 19.49MM, IF you have all that I need please send ASAP and I will send YOu a Check AS soon as I know the amount.

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies

Thanks for everything!

Glenn
7/08/08

Glenn,

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies
Walt, it will be in the mail Monday. Do you need it overnight or anything?

Glenn

Glenn
Glenn,

I called but got your answering message, The O D of MY sleve is 19.49MM, IF you have all that I need please send ASAP and I will send YOu a Check AS soon as I know the amount.

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies

Latest posts

Back