Novarossi heads, backplates, pitch gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

Back in stock

- Novarossi head/button (short or long stroke, turbo or standard plug) $34 per set or $17 each piece

these heads/buttons are much lighter than stock with just right amount of cooling

- Novarossi teflon faced backplates for engines with 25.4 , 25.8 bearings and for the neweest 35plus21 engines $28

thay reduce friction between backplate and rod (there is more friction than one would think) and also lower temperature in bottom end.

- Pitch guages $74

A must tool for any serious racer, easy to use, accurate and repetitive

they come as pictured in my gallery plus charts

- Prop holding pliers $17

great tool for holding prop while working on it, no more burnt or cut fingers

much better than mandrel

- wrist pin retainer ( "C" clip) installation tool $9

simple and efective, you will never loose another retainer

works with just about any .21 engine

More very interesting stuff to come

Pictures can be seen in my gallery

All prices are plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank,

I would like a "C" clip installation tool, prop pliers and head/button set. Can do Paypal if that is acceptable. Let me know the amt and how to pay. Thanks.

John

Hey Frank, If'n one of those Teflon back plugs would fit the newer Plus 21 motors I'd sure be intrested in one.

Jerry

Hey Frank, If'n one of those Teflon back plugs would fit the newer Plus 21 motors I'd sure be intrested in one.Jerry
I will have backplates for new Novarossi 35 plus 21 in about a week totwo weeks.

Thank you for your interest in my products

All orders will be shipped in few days after New Year, I will let you know shipping cost.

International postal money ordr is prefered but Pay Pal is OK too [email protected]

Back in stock
- Novarossi head/button (short or long stroke, turbo or standard plug) $32 per set or $16 each piece

these heads/buttons are much lighter than stock with just right amount of cooling

- Novarossi teflon faced backplates for engines with 25.4 and 25.8 bearings $26

thay reduce friction between backplate and rod (there is more friction than one would think) and also lower temperature in bottom end.

- Pitch guages $72

- Prop holding pliers $16

much better than mandrel

Frank any thought of a tool to install the CMB 91-101 Big block piston circlip? This is a problem area for many. the one you make for the .21 is a Must Have in tool box.... if you run those engines. jw

Backplates for Novarossi 35plus21 are in stock now. Same price as others $26

This is a must have upgrade for anyone that runs Novarossi , after one year of hard running my rod , crank and backplate show no sighn of rubbing that you typically see with the stock plate.

I would not be supprised to see Novarossi add this upgrade to their motors in the future.

Great job Frank keep it up.

Tim K

Back in stock
- Novarossi head/button (short or long stroke, turbo or standard plug) $32 per set or $16 each piece

- Novarossi teflon faced backplates for engines with 25.4 , 25.8 bearings and for the neweest 35plus21 engines $26

- Pitch guages $72

much better than mandrel

I received my order from Frank today, and got a laugh, on the side of the box was handwritten "Toy boat parts". Well all I can say is the unbelievable craftmanship is far from parts for a toy. Thanks Ray B) B) B)

Back in stock

- Novarossi teflon faced backplates for engines with 25.4 , 25.8 bearings and for the neweest 35plus21 engines $26

- Pitch guages $72

much better than mandrel

I received my order from Frank today, and got a laugh, on the side of the box was handwritten "Toy boat parts". Well all I can say is the unbelievable craftmanship is far from parts for a toy. Thanks Ray B) B) B)
Thanks for the compliments Ray

Not long ago somebody called me a toy maker.

Backplates for Novarossi 35plus21 are in stock now. Same price as others $26

This is a must have upgrade for anyone that runs Novarossi , after one year of hard running my rod , crank and backplate show no sighn of rubbing that you typically see with the stock plate.

I would not be supprised to see Novarossi add this upgrade to their motors in the future.

Great job Frank keep it up.

Tim K
Not many people realize how much drag is there, I couldn't believe it untill I learned it myself.

On the latest limited edition engines Novarossi is casting backplates with steel plate inside, but they are only available on limited edition engines (those $700 + ) and they go for abouot $50 so my backplate is real bargain.

Hi frank,

kevin from australia here I have 2 of your motors both are purple headed 1 is not run yet other has done 3yrs running but still runs great i was wondering if you still

do motors? if so how do I order motors and do you do any other motors? would also like to order back plates for my motors and prop holder, 2xsets heads and cooling heads

for my motors just normal plugs, ciclip fitting tool, do you do these tools for bigger motors?

many thanks

kevin.

Hi frank,kevin from australia here I have 2 of your motors both are purple headed 1 is not run yet other has done 3yrs running but still runs great i was wondering if you still

do motors? if so how do I order motors and do you do any other motors? would also like to order back plates for my motors and prop holder, 2xsets heads and cooling heads

for my motors just normal plugs, ciclip fitting tool, do you do these tools for bigger motors?

many thanks

kevin.
PM sent

Hi frank,

kevin here from aust the dimensions for back plate for engines is 25.92mm could you also please supply a set of prop holders please I will send $s by paypal as

soon as you tell me the total, did you get my last email with my questions?

many thanks

kevin.

Latest posts

Back