Novarossi .21 carbs , head/buttons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

Novarossi .21 carbs

I have

.338 (not many left)

.370 (only few left)

.380 (only few left)

$105 shipped in US

head / buttons are in stock for LS engines (5 port, 7 port, hybrid) and 35plus21

$44 shipped in US

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank,

If you haven't shipped my carb I would like a head button for my NR 35 plus as well. Can you pm the total? Thanks.

Hi Frank, what is the difference with the stock head button? And what carb do you suggest for a T21-7M engine?

Hi Frank, what is the difference with the stock head button? And what carb do you suggest for a T21-7M engine?
Head button has smaller chamber (the right size), cooling jacket has less volume for right amount of cooling.

I would recommend .350 carb for your engine

Mr. Orlic, I have a new high timing 35plus21 I wanted to lower the sleeve to bring the timing down a little but i don't have access to a lathe. The motor is going to go into one of Kently P. hydros. Would you be interested in modifing this motor? I also would like to have your head button assy and carb for this motor. Thanks in advance

Jeff

Mr. Orlic, I have a new high timing 35plus21 I wanted to lower the sleeve to bring the timing down a little but i don't have access to a lathe. The motor is going to go into one of Kently P. hydros. Would you be interested in modifing this motor? I also would like to have your head button assy and carb for this motor. Thanks in advance

Jeff
Jeffro, hurry up and get some tunnels together and make the ride up to the Tunnel Champs. It's been way too long since the last time I saw you at a race.

~Jr.

Jeff
Jeffro, hurry up and get some tunnels together and make the ride up to the Tunnel Champs. It's been way too long since the last time I saw you at a race.

~Jr.
Wish I could go but I had to make a choice and The Nitro Nats won. I have decided to start running Hydros just tired of all the outboard bickering. Like no transom,watercooled parts on a air cooled,thats not stock,thats a .28, ect.but I will miss u guys.

Jeff

~Jr.
Wish I could go but I had to make a choice and The Nitro Nats won. I have decided to start running Hydros just tired of all the outboard bickering. Like no transom,watercooled parts on a air cooled,thats not stock,thats a .28, ect.but I will miss u guys.
Dang man, that sucks. Well we'll see you at the Internats if nothing else then. If you ever get tired of those O/B engines sitting on the shelf collecting dust, I've got a boat or two at the house that I can make them look real good on. Haha. :ph34r: ;)

~Jr.

Jeff
PM sent

I got my package today!!! Thanks!!! Ill let you know how does as soon as I can get to the pond.

Back