Novarossi 67 TOBE DD Prototype

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67 looks good...should be good for the 67 classes,another motor choice for everyone. Mark I have a question for ya,what is the rod length? If you do not mind me asking.

Here she comes Nova 67 Scale boat power. Thanks Ron Shaw for the opportunity to do testing on this Monster

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good mikey.
default_smile.png

Wow Mike. That looks awesome. Thank you for stepping up to help us test. Scales are a huge part of the 67 market so I wanted to make sure we tested there as well. Mark Bullard will be testing in a hydro, Jerry Crowther in a mono, Mike Schindler and Joey Caines in scales. I appreciate everyones help in getting this latest Novarossi offering verified for production. Thank you.

How much these 67's going cost?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Alan,

The pricing on the new Novarossi TOBE 67 Direct Drive will be around $500. Nova's goal is to do the same with the 67 as they have done with the rest of the marine line, and that is to produce an engine that can simply have the head clearance set for the % nitro you will be running, and be competitive right out if the box. To achieve this Nova used timing numbers and head button design recommended by Mark Bullard, along with adding a factory "slugged" tuned and balanced crank to make this possible. Stay tuned......

Thank you.

Hi Mark,

Can you tell me what the inside bore of the crank is and the OD of the sleeve. I'm curious if these parts will drop in my .61. I see they kept the stroke the same as they did on most of the timing numbers too. So the engine should run really well.

Thank you, Dale

Dale, Will check that for you when I pull the motor back down. It is in a boat ready to run Saturday.

Thank you Ron, Mike, Mark and Jerry for choosing me to be a part of the Test team. I am looking forward to getting the motor installed and running with the Super fast Pacific Northwest racers. This was a huge surprise and honor to receive the call earlier this week. My racing partner Steve Roman will be helping me test and tune as we work through the process. I am very grateful and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of what looks to be a great product for the 60 class RC racers. GO Nova Rossi!!!

Scales are a huge part of the 67 market so I wanted to make sure we tested there as well. Mark Bullard will be testing in a hydro, Jerry Crowther in a mono, Mike Schindler and Joey Caines in scales
Ron, is that pipe shown in the image a new NovaRossi .67/.91 brand part No. (50495)? Or is that the 50496 Part No.? (also notice there are two pressure fittings installed?)

NovaRossi_.67DD,ToBe,Marine_Prototype1-ScaleHydro_MikeSchindler_April2016_TunedPipe_01.jpg

NovaRossi_.67DD,ToBe,Marine_Prototype1-ScaleHydro_MikeSchindler_April2016_TunedPipe_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back