Novarossi 67 TOBE DD Prototype

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Thanks to all of you for the interest. I will send notices from the Novarossi Marine USA website and I will make notes from the interest here and in PM's. Once you receive the notice with the doscount code, you will be able to place the pre-order on the novarossi.us website.

Can I trade my green head for one of these? LOL
Olly, for you I am sure we can figure out something!!!!...
default_smile.png

Hey guys. Thanks to all of you for the interest. I will send notices from the Novarossi Marine USA website and I will make notes from the interest here and in PM's. Once you receive the notice with the doscount code, you will be able to place the pre-order on the novarossi.us website.
Sweet I can't wait! Thank you Ron.

I was standing next to mark..Yesterday while he was running the nova 67.....
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png
default_cool.png

Hi Ron,

Please put me on the list for one.

Thanks,

John
Sounds great John. Be sure to go to my website ( and anyone else thats interested) and create an account if you haven't already, so you will get the news when I am accepting pre-orders. I will announce to existing customers first through the website, and then here.

Ok Guys. Everyone in this thread plus the guys that have PM'd and emailed me are on the initial list. All of the engines will be turbo plug versions only but I will have standard plug head buttons later that you can get iff needed.

Ron put me down for one please. I sent you a pm Brian
I have you down. Be sure you (and anyone else that is interested and have not ordered or created an account on www.novarossi.us), please go to the site and click the "create an account" link at the top right banner on the website. I will make sure everyone that has PM, emailed, and texted me gets the initial rollout pricing. We are on track to start taking pre-orders on the website next week. I am in the process of adding 67 engines, parts, part numbers, pictures, and pricing to the website. Once that is complete, I will be placing the initial order. We are up to about 30 engines. We really appreciate everyone's interest in this latest Novarossi offering. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back