Novarossi 67 TOBE DD Prototype

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Here is a pre-view of the new Novarossi 67 DD prototype. Stay tuned. Getting very close now.

I should know more next week when I receive my shipment. I am hoping for a couple of prototypes to start testing. Mark Bullard was instrumental in helping us finish the 91 project and was equally involved in helping us with initial numbers and specs for the 67. If everything goes well, I am hoping to start taking orders by mid summer. There has been tremendous interest in this project, especially from the scale and hydro guys. I am hopful this engine will also pick up more boater interest in running the 60 mono class again. The dual cooling we believe is imperative in installations where limited air cooling is present, such as monos and scale. The hyros have been using the cooling cap only on the 91, and I would think the 67 will be the same. Thanks for the feedback guys. I will keep everyone updated.

Get a scale guy to test one out too Ron
Sam. I agree. Rick Bellinger will be one of the first stops for the second engine. He is an avid scale boater and will be one of many stops for feedback as he raised his hand very early in this process about testing in his scale. Mark Bullard will receive the first engine to verify numbers and specs we sent to Novarossi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting times to be racing in 1/8 Scale.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks guys for all of the nice comments. It will be great for the hobby to have more 67 engines to choose from for sure. I will continue to keep everyone updated.

Sounds great Ron don't forget about us Florida boys already running Novarossi .61. My mono and hydro are ready and waiting for testing.

Thanks, Dale

Latest posts

Back