• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi 3.5cc Outboard - New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giuseppe gallegra

I have New in box for sale Novarossi 3.5 cc Outboard with conversion of Rossi Sales, and also is include in box the original rear plug and the crankshaft for return at the original Inboard. With the engine is include the carburetor K&B, the needle valve K&B, and the header, one glow plug and decals.

All is new and in perfect conditions.

Also you can to see the my feedback in eBay auction n.320785484574 of this engine.

Price $ 240,00 shipped in the USA

Giuseppe - Italy -- email: [email protected]

DSCN2971.JPG

DSCN2985.JPG

DSCN2986.JPG

I can vouch for Giuseppe, he is a GREAT guy to deal with for anyone interested in his engine. Its a great deal to boot. :) This engine will scream in the right hands. If I still ran 20's, I would buy it myself.

Good luck Giuseppe!

~James

Sound like a GREAT deal! Man you old timmers get up way to early :lol: :D :lol:

TL

I can vouch for Giuseppe, he is a GREAT guy to deal with for anyone interested in his engine. Its a great deal to boot. :) This engine will scream in the right hands. If I still ran 20's, I would buy it myself.

Good luck Giuseppe!

~James
Hi James, thank you very much for you words.

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

I have New in box for sale Novarossi 3.5 cc Outboard with conversion of Rossi Sales, and also is include in box the original rear plug and the crankshaft for return at the original Inboard. With the engine is include the carburetor K&B, the needle valve K&B, and the header, one glow plug and decals.

All is new and in perfect conditions.

Also you can to see the my feedback in eBay auction n.320785484574 of this engine.

Price $ 240,00 shipped in the USA

Giuseppe - Italy -- email: [email protected]
The engine and' been sold.

Thats a sweet looking rig. Whats the cost to convert such a beast and who makes this perticular convertion?

This was bought when Bill McGraw was selling them. Pretty sure its a P-B Fulton conversion. Short stroke Nova K/B carb.....I will be using a Geraghty carb on it if I can figure out the one I need..

Latest posts

Back