• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Novarossi .46 outboard + carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joern Markset

Supporting Member
Vendor
New Novarossi To-Be .46 outboard engine, comes with extra headbutton for std plug - $ 400,- each, shipping included

Novarossi carb with internal 3rd needle, removed from new engines and never used. Bore is 11 mm or 0.433" for those who are crazy enough to use that term... 😂 $ - 40,- including shipping. If you grab both engines you get the carbs free of charge.
PP as FF
May be crossposted.

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Joern
I would like to make an offer on these and the Novarossi 21 items you have.
$900.00 shipped to 34683

Joern

By any chance do you have anymore .46 or .21 outboards to sell. im looking to try and get one of each

cool. I seen the .46 perform on Beau's dragon m18 here in Sydney and was very impressed. now i just need something to match the power so i can race him lol

cool. I seen the .46 perform on Beau's dragon m18 here in Sydney and was very impressed. now i just need something to match the power so i can race him lol
Well, if you want to pass him, not only race him, you might look into a CMB RS 45 EVO with outboard conversion 😎
Talk to Kris Flynn about that particular subject.

Back