• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nova rossi engines for sale & accessoroes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters here for sale i have 3 x nova rossi engines for sale plus other accessoroes , i am paypal verified and all engines are in very good condition,, thanks jase,, pictures of all items in my gallery.. i prefer paypal please because money orders take 4 weeks to clear here in australia.. thanks

1 x nova rossi 2007 model 35 plus 21 engine, this engine is in excellent condition and had only had 5 tanks of fuel through it . the engine is stock,, it also comes with 180% header,, $450.00us shipped to your door in the usa,, ( SOLD )

1 x gharity moded nova 99 model in excellent condition, engine has flywheel and collet included,has only had 2 tanks run through it,, $ 240.00us shipped to the usa.. ( SOLD )

1 x 2000 nova rossi rx 21 engine, this engine is stock and is in new condition,this engine also comes with a car carby aswell for a spare,, $ 270.00us shipped ( SOLD PENDING FUNDS )

2 x cmb 21 long stroke carbs in good condition, 8.5ml $ 40.00us for the 2 with shipping ( SOLD)

1 x andy crown carb black 7.5ml version, $30.00us ( SOLD )

1 x cooper qhp quiet pipe in good condition,

1 x macs 21 nitro pipe good condition

2 x ops 4280 nitro pipes

1 x ops 3280 nitro pipe , has welded tip on it

2 x andy brown 21 nitro pipe 1 used ,1 new .

ALL THE 21 pipes FOR $140.00 us shipped to the usa,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Jase, would you happen to have an uncut 180 degree header that you can let go. Let me know. Ryon

Jase, would you happen to have an uncut 180 degree header that you can let go. Let me know. Ryon
hi bryon i have a new cmb 180% headr that comes with spring and rubber o ring uncut $40.00us shipped mate thanks jase,

hi fellow boaters here for sale i have 3 x nova rossi engines for sale plus other accessoroes , i am paypal verified and all engines are in very good condition,, thanks jase,, pictures of all items in my gallery.. i prefer paypal please because money orders take 4 weeks to clear here in australia.. thanks
1 x nova rossi 2007 model 35 plus 21 engine, this engine is in excellent condition and had only had 5 tanks of fuel through it . the engine is stock,, it also comes with 180% header,, $450.00us shipped to your door in the usa,, ( SOLD )

1 x gharity moded nova 99 model in excellent condition, engine has flywheel and collet included,has only had 2 tanks run through it,, $ 280..00us shipped to the usa..

1 x 2000 nova rossi rx 21 engine, this engine is stock and is in new condition,this engine also comes with a car carby aswell for a spare,, $ 270.00us shipped

2 x cmb 21 long stroke carbs in good condition, 8.5ml $ 30.00us each

1 x cooper qhp quiet pipe in good condition, $50.00us shipped

1 x macs 21 nitro pipe good condition 30.00us shipped..

2 x ops 4280 nitro pipes $ 50.00us shipped for the 2

1 x ops 3280 nitro pipe , has welded tip on it 30.00us shipped,

2 x andy brown 21 nitro pipe 1 used ,1 new ..$ 50.00us shipped for the 2

all inquiries welcome. im looking for a exhaust throttle and ventuire to suit a mac 67, thanks jase,,
hi i have reduced the price on the last 2 nova engines left , need to move these items,, i am also open to offers on remaining items thanks jase,,

1 x gharity moded nova 99 model in excellent condition, engine has flywheel and collet included,has only had 2 tanks run through it,, $ 280..00us shipped to the usa..

1 x 2000 nova rossi rx 21 engine, this engine is stock and is in new condition,this engine also comes with a car carby aswell for a spare,, $ 270.00us shipped

all inquiries welcome. im looking for a exhaust throttle and ventuire to suit a mac 67, thanks jase,,
hi i have reduced the price on the last 2 nova engines left , need to move these items,, i am also open to offers on remaining items thanks jase,,

Are these outboard powerheads or inboard engines?

James Beasley

Are these outboard powerheads or inboard engines?

James Beasley
james these are inboard engines but can be easily converted,, thanks jase,,

1 x gharity moded nova 99 model in excellent condition, engine has flywheel and collet included,has only had 2 tanks run through it,, $ 260.00us shipped to the usa..

1 x 2000 nova rossi rx 21 engine, this engine is stock and is in new condition,this engine also comes with a car carby aswell for a spare,, $ 270.00us shipped ( SOLD PENDING FUNDS )

2 x cmb 21 long stroke carbs in good condition, 8.5ml $ 50.00us for the 2 with shipping

all 21 pipes , take the lot for 160.00us shipped , now thats a bargain,,

prices reduced again all must go thanks jase,

1 x gharity moded nova 99 model in excellent condition, engine has flywheel and collet included,has only had 2 tanks run through it,, $ 240.00us shipped to the usa..

2 x cmb 21 long stroke carbs in good condition, 8.5ml $ 40.00us for the 2 with shipping

1 x cooper qhp quiet pipe in good condition,

1 x macs 21 nitro pipe good condition

2 x ops 4280 nitro pipes

1 x ops 3280 nitro pipe , has welded tip on it

2 x andy brown 21 nitro pipe 1 used ,1 new .

BUT ALL THE 21 pipes FOR $140.00 us shipped to the usa,,
prices reduced , all left must go,, thanks jase,,

Which if any NR 21 engines listed in this ad do you still need to sell? I need a NR 21 with a 12mm crank that will accept my OB conversion kit with a PTO dia of 1.10 inches. Please reply to "[email protected]" Thanks, James

Last edited by a moderator:
Jase,

If you still have the CMB 21 LS carbs I'll take them. Let me know and how you want payment by a PM.

John

Which if any NR 21 engines listed in this ad do you still need to sell? I need a NR 21 with a 12mm crank that will accept my OB conversion kit with a PTO dia of 1.10 inches. Please reply to "[email protected]" Thanks, James
hi james i do have 1 nr left its a nova rossi rx 21 , 2005 model, it is in great condition, but it has a 14 ml crank and comes with no carb mate,, it looks like the one in the pics with the purple water jacket,, price is $ 260.00us including shipping to the usa air mail,, thanks jase,,

Hi Jase, if James does not take the last Nova, I will!

Let me know. I have paypal ready. Thanks, James

hi james i do have 1 nr left its a nova rossi rx 21 , 2005 model, it is in great condition, but it has a 14 ml crank and comes with no carb mate,, it looks like the one in the pics with the purple water jacket,, price is $ 260.00us including shipping to the usa air mail,, thanks jase,,
--------------

I'll take it. 14mmm crank is fine. Send me your paypal addy and I'll pay. James Beasley at [email protected]. Ship it to my USPS P.O. Box addy 1)LTC JAMES E. BEASLEY 2)P.O. BOX 51371 3)FORT MONROE, VA 23651. iF YOU NEED A PHYSICAL ADDRESS, SHIP TO 1) LTC JAMES E. BEASLEY 2) 92 PATCH ROAD 3) FORT MONROE, VA 23651

Let me know please., Thanks, James

Latest posts

Back