Not allowed access???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

Hi Guys!

Every time today I've try to fire-up Intlwaters.com, when I click "forums" on the home page I get a page saying that I am not allowed access. It won't accept my log-in either. But if I click on a topic on the home page, I get right in. Am I in the "penalty box"?

Bob the Fool :blink:

Happened to me today as well, One time i could get into one post and not another.

I think i said a bad word in a post and thought I got blocked or something.

then tried again, and it worked, and then another time, it didnt work.

I would hate to be blocked. :eek: :eek:

Hi, Me again..........

Still a problem this morning. Yes, I know it's first thing monday morning, But I wanted to bring this topic to the top of the page hoping the right people will see it. I'm assuming that this has been reported to whomever will fix it............Thanks in advance!!

Bob the Fool :blink:

ok this is the reply i got..... help me out guys....

Could you please see if you could get clarification on what this page looks like, perhaps a screenshot if possible? I'm not sure if this is an IPB related issue, or something on the server end, but if you could see about that we'll certainly look into it.

Regards,

Ryan Strauss

Invision Power Services

Tom, I got booted again last night and sent you an e-mail. I tried doing a C&P but it didn't work. It basically said that there was an error and that I was not allowed access to this Forum.

Tom, I got on fine yesterday morning as the previous posting shows but after I got home from work I was booted again. I sent you an e-maill from the ones I had stored in my address book with a link to the screen.

i have contacted them.... and even sent them a screen shot of the error..... please continue to post when you see the error so i will know if it is fixed.

Yup, it's doing it to me again! I found out by clicking not on the posting but on the "Last post by" I could get in this way as I just did. Most of the time I wasn't getting this far.

Last edited by a moderator:
bsmtboy2 said:
I was having the same trouble monday and tuesday night but i e-mailed Tom and today it worked fine. Keep up the good work Tom and thanks!!!!!!
that was luck!

hi tom it has been happining to me every time i go to iw i get a error page but ehen i click on the help button it lets me in. but to get in a forum i hafto click on the last post in the topic then back peddle from there see ya jimmy eddleman

International Waters Help Search Members Calendar Live Chat

This menu has been disabled

Intlwaters.com Community

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

You are not logged in, you may log in below

Your account username

Your account password

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery

· Register a new account

· Our help documentation

· Contact the forums administrator

< Go Back

[ Script Execution time: 0.0529 ] [ 2 queries used ] [ GZIP Enabled ]