• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOT.. able to SEARCH this forum...And am looking for some .90's..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilga12

I'm guessing that it's 'cause I'm still so new... (That I can't SEARCH the Forum)

But,... I'm looking to buy a pair of .90's or larger to power my six foot Catamaran..? Twin .90's will drive the thing faster than just one .90 right..??

I'd even consider taking the hardware out of another boat,... if someone had that power set-up for sale...!

I really do like the OPS .90's does anyone know of a reason that I should not..??

Thanks guys.................................................Dave..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that it's 'cause I'm still so new... (That I can't SEARCH the Forum) 

But,... I'm looking to buy a pair of .90's or larger to power my six foot Catamaran..?

I'd even consider taking the hardware outa' another boat,... if someone had that power set-up for sale...!

I really do like the OPS .90's does anyone know of a reason that I should not..??

Thanks guys.................................................Dave..

GMAT,....How's it goin'.... Got the "Quote" But what was it,... that you were gonna' say..?

Dave..

I love my OPS 90's. Love My Rossi 90's as well. Depending on how much fuel you want to carry the OPS 90 love to eat up the fuel. I'd almost recommend a twin Zenoah set up like this one http://bonzisports.com/catalogue/product_i...products_id=292But if you want to stay with nitro any of the big engines are good to go.

Say "Sniffer" Where's the best price on the OPS.90's these days..? Oh,...I'm gonna' need a pipe also..? ....Dave..

Thats a tough one. The best price is what you can afford I guess. You buy used and hope for good equipment or buy new and pay the going rate. A couple of Mac 84's or OPS 90's will power that boat great although I'd prefer the OPS 90's for shear brute force and they are huge so they'll fill the hull. I'd give Mike Buyer a ring I know some time back he had 4 OPS 90's and parts up for grabs, not sure if he still has them.

Back