NORTHERN NATS - AUGUST 26 & 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Just a reminder that there are only 2 weeks left to get your registrations in. The E/F Mono class will be run as an OPEN MONO class. You can run nitro, gas or electric in this class.

All hotels and restaurants are within a mile of the pond. Open water all day Friday.

Free pizza on Saturday night after racing.

Email Mike Hallam at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

I cant wait and hope that some of the very fast electrics decide to run in the open mono class.. TJ

The E/F Mono class will be run as an OPEN MONO class. You can run nitro, gas or electric in this class.
Great News!! Any word on Electrics running 1/8th scale?

Pete

There were some people at our last race who said to enter the same boats for them for the Northern Nats.

Since I don't want to leave my memory to chance, please email me your registrations for the Northern Nats if you were one of these contestants.

Thanks.

Mike Hallam

So far racers from:

New Brunswick

Illinois

Ohio

Ontario

Indiana

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Quebec

Florida

New York

This should be a great race with a chance to meet lots of new people. Did I miss any other locations ?. Tony J

So far racers from:
New Brunswick

Illinois

Ohio

Ontario

Indiana

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Quebec

Florida

New York

This should be a great race with a chance to meet lots of new people. Did I miss any other locations ?. Tony J

I believe you missed Michigan??...... or was that intentional?? :p

See ya at the pond

Dan

So far racers from:
New Brunswick

Illinois

Ohio

Ontario

Indiana

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Quebec

Florida

New York

I believe you missed Michigan??...... or was that intentional?? :p

See ya at the pond

Dan
LOL what a dope.. TJ

So far racers from:

Michigan

New Brunswick

Illinois

Ohio

Ontario

Indiana

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Quebec

Florida

New York

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another reminder about people who ran at our last race and hope that I remember to enter them for the Northern Nats. Please send me a reminder. We already have about 175 boats and I know there are more entries coming.

Hey there Joe K,

Did you know Pat Mull picked up a new speedmaster 40 as well. Look forward to seeing you in London.

Mark McCray

Hey there Joe K,
Did you know Pat Mull picked up a new speedmaster 40 as well. Look forward to seeing you in London.

Mark McCray

Unfortunately I found out yesterday that I have to travel for business and will not be able to make it. My Speedmaster 40 is retired now. I'm building a new boat today.

I know there are some last minute entries to come in. We're almost at 200 boats so Wednesday, August 23, is the last day to enter. Lots of 7 and 8 boat heats so the racing should be hot. Hope the weather cooperates.

I know there are some last minute entries to come in. We're almost at 200 boats so Wednesday, August 23, is the last day to enter. Lots of 7 and 8 boat heats so the racing should be hot. Hope the weather cooperates.

WOW.........7-8 boat heats!! :eek: :huh: Lookout!! <_< :blink:

Oh boy....this oughta be fun!! :ph34r:

Back