Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does not work!...maybe you could just upload them to youtube, then post the links here.

Thanks for trying

Does not work!...maybe you could just upload them to youtube, then post the links here.

Thanks for trying
Sorry i haven't figured out how to do that.... if you want to add me on FB you should be able to view my videos....

Thanks for trying
Sorry i haven't figured out how to do that.... if you want to add me on FB you should be able to view my videos....
It worked for me I think because I have a FB account

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for trying
Same me too
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks go out to both clubs that put this race on. Great site and great people, and the competition was top notch! I had a fantastic time, but the best part for me was seeing friends and racers that I don't get to see much living in the Northern part of the country, Marty, Rod, Mark, Andy, John, and many others, but the best was talking to Dick (Moby) Jones! It's always nice meeting new faces also.

I'd also like to thank all of the sponsors, manufacturers , and suppliers that helped with putting this race together, particularly Ron Shaw of Novarossi USA, Stu Barr of CMB Crapshooter, and Al Hobbs of AA Engines, for helping out with the engine raffle, for which I was lucky enough to win one these great products.

God willing, I'll be back next year.

Steve Ball

My Condolences Doc.

Just got back to Arizona

I want to Thank all the folks who put on this race

Had a great time meeting many of the names I see here and catching up with those of you who I know and have raced with before.

Competition was great and despite the weather all the heats were run.

My lady friend Kristine enjoyed it so much she wants a boat too,and with her competitive spirit look out!

Our Condolences to Doc Turner on the loss of his Father.

Richard Hartley and Kristine Wagner Sharp

Hello to all my new Friends!!

After a perfect race weekend and a little extra holiday we are finally back in a really cold Germany:)

We have to say many many thanks for all the help that we got on the race and hope to see you maybe next year again!!!

Best wishes from Germany

Markus

Hello to all my new Friends!!

After a perfect race weekend and a little extra holiday we are finally back in a really cold Germany:)

We have to say many many thanks for all the help that we got on the race and hope to see you maybe next year again!!!

Best wishes from Germany

Markus
Enjoyed meeting you as well Markus!!! You have made a great showing for Novarossi in Germany, and you did a great job for them here as well. Until next time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Markus

Glad to here you made it back home safe and sound. Really enjoyed your company. Looking forward to seeing you and your friends again soon.

John

Ditto to all you guys, we are back in Alaska and a big thanks to everyone, my wife and I spent a few more days in FL and got to see some Gators which was fun. See you at the next race. Tim

We have had a lot going on at DOC's house. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. My Dad passed away Sunday morning of the race and had to leave the race and head home and had to scratch my qualified 45 hydro.

We left the following Sat for a 3 week trip to AUSTRAILIA and NEW ZEALAND and just got back last night , up and going 32 hrs. Hard to believe we were in Auckland NZ Sat. Awesome trip. We loved both countries.

BTW just before we left we got a biopsy report back on my wife and so she will have breast CA surgery this week.

Back to boat projects eventually . DOC

We have had a lot going on at DOC's house. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. My Dad passed away Sunday morning of the race and had to leave the race and head home and had to scratch my qualified 45 hydro.

We left the following Sat for a 3 week trip to AUSTRAILIA and NEW ZEALAND and just got back last night , up and going 32 hrs. Hard to believe we were in Auckland NZ Sat. Awesome trip. We loved both countries.

BTW just before we left we got a biopsy report back on my wife and so she will have breast CA surgery this week.

You're the best Doc , always enjoy yours and Marks company . So sorry about your dad buddy . Hope to see you soon and also hope to make it up your way for a race or two .

So sorry to hear about your Dad, Doc. It is hard to understand why things happen when they do. I'm sure we both know that there is someone much greater than any of us who has the final say about those things. I will keep you and your wife in my prayers.

Dick Tyndall

Can anyone direct me to the post where Ian posted his link to images and the discussion about the bending of the sponson tubes?

I have something to add to the thread that is interesting.

Latest posts

Back