Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc heart felt sorrows for your loss. You and Mark are super good people.

Both boat clubs pulled out a great weekend . Even though I could not get my twin up and running to be competitive I had a great weekend. Meeting guys like Dick or better known as Mobbydick was gass!

This was the most twins that ever seen at one event. The Germans Australian were a kick to hang with.

Hope to have a better run next time pass you guy's later Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo , after about three hrs of farting around with a new picture video- I found the program Im working with tags it as a preview until I purchase it , yeah not so much. So here is a preview of what I will fix with my normal editor when I get a chance, keeping in mind the audio was just a loop as I hadnt gotten to that part yet . So any music choices you guys think fit it well are welcome sooner than later.Final trim will be in the 5 min range .

Click the link to open , enjoy......
default_cool.png

https://youtu.be/hWxt3EPsE4U
NICE !!

I shot a lot of Go Pro footage and hope to get through it in the next couple of days. Stay tuned. We wil see what turned up. Much of it was shot from the drivers stand

default_ph34r.png
What happen did Doc's new SST Twin broke front sponson?
Ouch. Had to have been pretty violent to tear it up that bad.
default_ph34r.png
What happen did Doc's new SST Twin broke front sponson?
Ouch. Had to have been pretty violent to tear it up that bad.
Most Twin wrecks wide open are ...well......severe !!
default_ohmy.png
default_blink.png
How many of Twin rggers destroy??? or Hardly see " Black" rigger dead on pond??
That black, natural & silver twin that got hit was moving in lane 2-3 exiting the turn with 1 sec to go for the start.

Sooo , after about three hrs of farting around with a new picture video- I found the program Im working with tags it as a preview until I purchase it , yeah not so much. So here is a preview of what I will fix with my normal editor when I get a chance, keeping in mind the audio was just a loop as I hadnt gotten to that part yet . So any music choices you guys think fit it well are welcome sooner than later.Final trim will be in the 5 min range .

Click the link to open , enjoy......
default_cool.png

https://youtu.be/hWxt3EPsE4U
That was sure high res video.

Did anybody get any videos of the 21 class riggers running besides the one video that Ian posted? Marty how did you do with your new cougar against the field?---DAN---
Ran very well. Wanted to go head to head with Ian but we didn't get that opportunity. It was a new boat that I call ZAP. Wasn't a Cougar. It was a mini version of my 67 boat, very long for stability but also very light weight (3lb 5oz). I suspect that James has some footage of my boat racing, we will see.

One of the things that was most impressive about the weekend was Ralph Almirola. He won 2 of the tough classes without much trouble. He drove amazingly well, patient and calculating. His boats were super smooth and fast. Of all the people there I was most impressed with him and his equipment. Other than running through the "cat tails" once.
default_smile.png

Did anybody get any videos of the 21 class riggers running besides the one video that Ian posted? Marty how did you do with your new cougar against the field?---DAN---
Dan,Here is a video I shot of Ian's 20 hydro with his Novarossi 21 DD powerplant. It reminded me of watching Kentley Porter's run. It was very fast and stable. He went from last place on the start of a field of 5 to first in about 3 laps. Enjoy!!

Marty: Is that your new ZAP 21 rigger shown in Andys video at 5:15min of the 6.23min video. it looks long . Is it 34 inches long? what speed can it do in heat racing format.? Thanks Dan

Marty: Is that your new ZAP 21 rigger shown in Andys video at 5:15min of the 6.23min video. it looks long . Is it 34 inches long? what speed can it do in heat racing format.? Thanks Dan
Marty went fast enough to WIN and the boat handled nice too! It does have a big foot print. 34" - 35" is a good guess.

Marty went fast enough to WIN and the boat handled nice too! It does have a big foot print. 34" - 35" is a good guess.
Yes, Marty's 21 Nova powered hydro was fast and very stable as well.

Latest posts

Back