Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question if its a Nitro Nats why are there gas classes anyway ? If you dont have those gas classes wont there be plenty of time to run the nitro classes. I dont see the gas nats clubs adding nitro to there race for us Just my 2 cents

Here is your answer, Gas runs on SUNDAY after the nitro classes are finished. Many volunteers run gas boats,this is my way to return the favor of helping put this event on. The gass or special classes will NOT run til all National Champ Classes are completed. Sorry for any confusion Special classes were never going to run at the same time.

That makes since. Is the banquet Saturday night then? So the Nitro people can leave sun morning or are we going to have to wait till the gas boats run to do the trophies presentation ? I am just trying to figure out the days off I need from work.

Banquet Saturday nite Special classes on Sunday am......RTR,Thunderboat,Gas Scale and King of Lake

Guys this race has eclipsed our wildest dreams almost 400 boats and 100 drivers. It looks like two things are going to have to happen..1st we will have to add another day to NITRO RACING Wed we will start racing,if this does NOT fit your schedule I/we understand. We can issue you a refund Item 2 Special classes being Thunderboat,Gas Scale,RTR and King of the Lake will run Sunday am. In order to get those of you out of town early we will race 3 rounds and a top 6 fourth round final . All of this will back up open water to Monday at noon uncontrolled and Tuesday controlled open water til 5 Pm......Questions or concerns contact myself at [email protected] or 812/760/8036 Understand I work a 8-5 weekday job and cant get to the phone during that time........THANKS for your understanding lets have the best dam Nitro race in a long time......
Do the points carry over or will it be winner take all?

Notice...... make sure you understand we start racing on Wed morning. Everyone got an email but it may be hiding in your spam folder dated January 13th

Banquet Saturday nite Special classes on Sunday am......RTR,Thunderboat,Gas Scale and King of Lake
Hi Mike, can you confirm that single F hydro will run during the week with the championship classes, or will it run on Sunday with the gas and special classes? Just trying to plan things out. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It will run thru the week, the only nitro classes running on Sunday morning are RTR and King Of the Lake

Very soon a list of unpaid entries will go up,if you dont pay by March 15th your spot will go to the next in line. We hope to get everyone who wants to race into this race but it might not happen.= we will try our best. Get on the waiting list wait lister dont pay til your moved into the race. Also please verify your boats and freqs we need this done so all mistakes are corrected before we set the first heat lineup. A lot of sponsors/individuals have stepped up to donate a lot of really good raffle items.To make it even better we are partnering with them to buy at discount even more. Many of you will walk away with boats,motors hardware and come out on top with fresh equipment..... This being said at the end of the day after all bills are paid all proceeds left will go to the MTJ Foundation/Sherry Strong. When the unpaid list goes up a tee shirt list will be put up make sure its right as well and if you want one let us know.

The scope of this race has exceeded our expectations and we strive to make it a great time for all. If you have any concerns or questions point them at me via email [email protected]

w2n3tw.jpg

Notice...... make sure you understand we start racing on Wed morning. Everyone got an email but it may be hiding in your spam folder dated January 13th
Mike,

You may want to go back and edit your very first post with the updated info as many may not thumb through all of the posts to see the heat racing now starts on the 11th, and other changes that may have happened since that initial post. You can highlight the changes in color. Thank you. Looking forward to a great race!!!

PS. You may want to update and re-post the flier at the bottom of the first post as well.

Current unpaid entries you have 15 days to get paid or you will be deleted and have to reenter on wait list

Bert Dygert

Stan Simpson

Just a friendly reminder 5 days left

Paypal [email protected] or email me same address.

Anyone that cant make the race be mindful of others on the waitlist

Latest posts

Back