Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I hate to do it but mail ins must be post marked before today 1/4/2018. We are full except for fill ins

And they say nitro is dead...................
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Guys I hate to do it but mail ins must be post marked before today 1/4/2018. We are full except for fill ins
Mike lets open up the waiting list and that way people who want in have a chance at it should someone drop out!! Don Ferrette will be there with Tyndall so I am sure he would like a possible shot at F Hydro if someone dropped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys tomorrow around noon start checking racemasters for your entry,if you see mistakes or missing boats or need to make changes please email me. [email protected]. No calls texts or pms an email so I can track it. Saturday we will open a waiting list to fill heats. The only way another racer will get in is if there are open spots. Also some classes are in jeopardy of getting dropped be aware of this

Just got an entry from Alaska 01/4 pony express 5 days must have been a few pee breaks

Guys this race has eclipsed our wildest dreams almost 400 boats and 100 drivers. It looks like two things are going to have to happen..1st we will have to add another day to NITRO RACING Wed we will start racing,if this does NOT fit your schedule I/we understand. We can issue you a refund Item 2 Special classes being Thunderboat,Gas Scale,RTR and King of the Lake will run Sunday am. In order to get those of you out of town early we will race 3 rounds and a top 6 fourth round final . All of this will back up open water to Monday at noon uncontrolled and Tuesday controlled open water til 5 Pm......Questions or concerns contact myself at [email protected] or 812/760/8036 Understand I work a 8-5 weekday job and cant get to the phone during that time........THANKS for your understanding lets have the best dam Nitro race in a long time......

Guys this race has eclipsed our wildest dreams almost 400 boats and 100 drivers. It looks like two things are going to have to happen..1st we will have to add another day to NITRO RACING Wed we will start racing,if this does NOT fit your schedule I/we understand. We can issue you a refund Item 2 Special classes being Thunderboat,Gas Scale,RTR and King of the Lake will run Sunday am. In order to get those of you out of town early we will race 3 rounds and a top 6 fourth round final . All of this will back up open water to Monday at noon uncontrolled and Tuesday controlled open water til 5 Pm......Questions or concerns contact myself at [email protected] or 812/760/8036 Understand I work a 8-5 weekday job and cant get to the phone during that time........THANKS for your understanding lets have the best dam Nitro race in a long time......
Yes it will be a great race, adding the day 4 good idea. you planning on 5 rounds of racing Nat Champ classes?

The format calls for 4 rounds of racing and top 6 in each class will race round 5 for national championship points carry start to finish.

Back