Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone I spoke with Paypal about these issues and as they do at the end of every year they make upgrades for the coming year, they then let them go live without making sure they have no issues or in other words using the merchants as guinea pigs to find their issues. Everyone that entered and does not show in the Event list details we have your info in incomplete orders data and once your payment is confirmed by the club admin you will be marked paid and then show in the listing.

Some have sent me their Paypal payment confirmation email and I have marked them paid otherwise The club admin is the only one who can see the actual paid entries in his Paypal account. If you have one send it to [email protected] and I will help Mike get you marked paid.

To Mike Betke no 3rd party can see your Paypal info (likely another of Paypal's redirect glitches from new upgrades)

To John Beardsleee I found your IMPBA issue in your profile within a few minutes of talking with you. You had a space after the A in IMPBA therefore an unrecognized Sanction Body, I have since updated your profile to repair that for you.

Sorry for any inconvieniences but we have it all handled no one will get left out as long as you paid we will know one way or the other and if you didnt pay you will also be in incomplete orders data and we will see that you have not paid, in this case if you want listed pay the piper and then you will be marked paid!

Happy New Year!

Edited: I verified paypal conf emails for John Beardslee and Mark Voohis this am and you are now marked paid and listed in the event! 41 Contestants 168 Boats

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone I spoke with Paypal about these issues and as they do at the end of every year they make upgrades for the coming year, they then let them go live without making sure they have no issues or in other words using the merchants as guinea pigs to find their issues. Everyone that entered and does not show in the Event list details we have your info in incomplete orders data and once your payment is confirmed by the club admin you will be marked paid and then show in the listing.

Some have sent me their Paypal payment confirmation email and I have marked them paid otherwise The club admin is the only one who can see the actual paid entries in his Paypal account. If you have one send it to [email protected] and I will help Mike get you marked paid.

To Mike Betke no 3rd party can see your Paypal info (likely another of Paypal's redirect glitches from new upgrades)

To John Beardsleee I found your IMPBA issue in your profile within a few minutes of talking with you. You had a space after the A in IMPBA therefore an unrecognized Sanction Body, I have since updated your profile to repair that for you.

Sorry for any inconvieniences but we have it all handled no one will get left out as long as you paid we will know one way or the other and if you didnt pay you will also be in incomplete orders data and we will see that you have not paid, in this case if you want listed pay the piper and then you will be marked paid!

Happy New Year!

Edited: I verified paypal conf emails for John Beardslee and Mark Voohis this am and you are now marked paid and listed in the event! 41 Contestants 168 Boats
Sounds like something Microsoft would do...

I'm in!
default_smile.png

As others have done already, we have signed up, but want to add another class. How to bypass the $25 reg fee? Already paid it..
When you log in to your account it will come up with what race you are entered scroll down below it and it will say edit entry click that and add, should not have to pay another reg fee. Thank you for your patience.
And this is the results. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Edit Entry NOTE: The Contestants Ability to Edit Entry has been Temporarily Disabled,

Please contact the Club Admin of this Event if you need to change something!

As others have done already, we have signed up, but want to add another class. How to bypass the $25 reg fee? Already paid it..
When you log in to your account it will come up with what race you are entered scroll down below it and it will say edit entry click that and add, should not have to pay another reg fee. Thank you for your patience.
And this is the results. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Edit Entry NOTE: The Contestants Ability to Edit Entry has been Temporarily Disabled,

Please contact the Club Admin of this Event if you need to change somethi
We are working on that as it is the payment option it was giving you to only need to mail and we are getting that changed. Current Boat Count 216

Mark Scott my site doesn't charge another registration fee once youve paid that your just paying for added boats at that point so you dont have to worry about that! I had to shut off the Contesants ability to edit entry because a Mail In Option was given along with a Paypal Option, only the Paypal Option was suppoed to be there so we are checking the code to see where the problem is. If you need to drop a boat or change a boat let me or Mike Schindler know and we will get you taken care of!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a surprise phone call. Spoke with Ron B., he is most gracious to add my B Sport Tunnel to my entry!

Thanks much there Ron!
default_biggrin.png
Stand up dude!
default_wink.png

Thank you everyone that has committed to this race. After Mike Schindler and I have spoke we are going to shut down entries at 6pm Central time to Regroup and make sure everyone that has entered, is showing. We had a cap of 225 boats and we will see what classes will be left to offer or if we will raise the boat count limit. Again thank you for the amazing turnout and thank you for everyone's patience.

We are locking the doors for a few days to figure out where we can fill in. OVER 280 boats in 24 hours. NITRO IS DEAD they said I think NOT............ email me if you did not get in and we will see what we can [email protected] be patient im back to work and very busy.....Thank you for your support

Back