NITRO MONOS at the Orlando winternats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im proud to say that Tom Foley and my son Brandon English took home the top 2 spots for C and X mono!! This was one awesome race weekend!!

Were packed and ready for race number 2 in miami..For those of you who cant make it..we will see you in mid march for the brandon race
Was great to see you guys Brett, Brandon did a hell of a job- CONGRATS B)

See you guys in Brandon. (Tom Foley and Brandon English X-Mono )

P1010050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great race and lots for great people.

I do want to say thanks to Dave of all the help and time this hobby needs more guys like you. Thanks to Dick for all his time and knowledge. Both are like "Nitro Gods" hahaha

X-mono guys... Great racing! Great job Tom! Hope to be back in the water really soon. ;)

-Michael Ortiz
Thanks Mike any time.

As far as a "God" more like a crazy Grasshopper.

Now Dick on the other hand!

David

Im proud to say that Tom Foley and my son Brandon English took home the top 2 spots for C and X mono!! This was one awesome race weekend!!

Were packed and ready for race number 2 in miami..For those of you who cant make it..we will see you in mid march for the brandon race
Was great to see you guys Brett, Brandon did a hell of a job- CONGRATS B)

See you guys in Brandon. (Tom Foley and Brandon English X-Mono )

P1010050.jpg
Great job!!

We need more like Brandon with the support of fathers like Brett to keep this hobby alive and role models like Tom to teach great sportsmanship.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Brandon has grown in racing years a ton and has become quite the racer over the past season. B) The other father son combo down here that impresses me are Ray and Josh Kindred. I have watched him grow up the last 5-6 years and he has soooo much talent. Keep it up you 2 , but look out when Kaytlin gets old enough- she will distract your boys then spank there butts :p :p :p

Andy

HA !!! Brandon has the most calm , cool racing attitude on the stand . Very enviable from a crotchity old guy viewpoint !!!!

Congrats Brandon , just keep Dad in line !!

HA !!! Brandon has the most calm , cool racing attitude on the stand . Very enviable from a crotchity old guy viewpoint !!!!

Congrats Brandon , just keep Dad in line !!
Tom;

Good job my friend,,,

Sorry for yelling atcha,,,

Was my BAD!!!!

Hope where still good..
Oh , no worries at all buddy ! I think it was just one of those deals where one boat is right next to the other and something happens , a racing deal . I am sorry we couldn't race to the finish side by side . We all get fired up when sixnit happens !! :D

Latest posts

Back