NITRO MONOS at the Orlando winternats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

Guys go to r/c racing events.com and see the awesome competition thats going to occur at the orlando winternats(2012)...the big battle

between Microburst and Seaducer(nitro) is on!!! Stan and David with microburst are super fast and hard to beat but we(team seaducer)

have some new tricks up our sleeves!! Maybe we can get Jerry fired up to help us out here..microburst took it at charleston(X-mono) but were coming back for more..if you have a nitro mono get it entered or on the waiting list..

WE NEED 2 MORE X-MONOS...2 SPOTS OPEN!!! do it now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett I just entered !!! I WILL HAVE THE TERMINATOR F MONO on the Pipe......... Also on the List for X TWIN NITRO Hydro......

Guys go to r/c racing events.com and see the awesome competition thats going to occur at the orlando winternats(2012)...the big battle

between Microburst and Seaducer(nitro) is on!!! Stan and David with microburst are super fast and hard to beat but we(team seaducer)

have some new tricks up our sleeves!! Maybe we can get Jerry fired up to help us out here..microburst took it at charleston(X-mono) but were coming back for more..if you have a nitro mono get it entered or on the waiting list..

What about Julian ...did he fag out of X Mono ?????????????????????????????????????????

What about Julian ...did he fag out of X Mono ?????????????????????????????????????????
His entry is still there as of a few minutes ago. :huh:

All we are missing is Jerry and Tommy, X-Mono is gonna be good, bring your A Game B)

Andy

Don't count out my buddy Luis from PR. His new Seaducer will be tune and ready to battle with a 666 modded EVO1.0.

Got some new props from Mark and Jerry to test.

Pucker up Guys GAME ON.

David

Hi guys, its a pleasuse for me to ran with all of you again. Like David said I have a new seaducer that needs some test. A lot of work to do from now and a lot of X monos will be at this Winternats. Its going to be a hard race..... Game on........

Dave see if you can rattle Mr. Crowther , I doubt he wants to come out and play anyway :rolleyes:

Besides do we really wanna see a rusty old man come out of the woodwork and spank everyone, sleeping dogs my friend :ph34r:

Just saying........... :p

Andy

Dave see if you can rattle Mr. Crowther , I doubt he wants to come out and play anyway :rolleyes:

Besides do we really wanna see a rusty old man come out of the woodwork and spank everyone :ph34r:

Just saying

Andy
Dude I bin trying to rattel his cage for two years with old 666 spanking every seaduce in FL.

Even herd from a little bird he was coming for me. HA HA HA HA HA.

All I can say is BRING IT. :p

What you think is that good enough.

David

Jerry i know u log on and check out what these guys are saying..X-mono still has an opening and u have a red and white mono sitting at the shop..

rigg it and put that special VAC in...has anyone ever seen a nitro mono run 90mph??? the only thing in the water is the prop..scary

Jerry i know u log on and check out what these guys are saying..X-mono still has an opening and u have a red and white mono sitting at the shop..

rigg it and put that special VAC in...

He wont do it Brett, besides Brandon woulda spanked him anyway :rolleyes:

Just busting shoes Jerry, We know your out there.......... ;)

Andy

rigg it and put that special VAC in...

He wont do it Brett, besides Brandon woulda spanked him anyway :rolleyes:

Just busting shoes Jerry, We know your out there.......... ;)

Andy
there you go again FAGGING OUT ^_^

Maybe you were just joking.

But I take my toy boats serious. :angry:

David

Besides do we really wanna see a rusty old man come out of the woodwork and spank everyone :ph34r:

Just saying

Andy
Dude I bin trying to rattel his cage for two years with old 666 spanking every seaduce in FL.

Even herd from a little bird he was coming for me. HA HA HA HA HA.

All I can say is BRING IT. :p

What you think is that good enough.

David
Don't make me bring out the 3 D DEMON 45 !!!! RETRO BABY !!

Well i have 1 comment bout this,Brandon has to be one of the best drivers i have driven against in a long time. This young man at least doesnt panic while racing, He keeps a very good CLEAN line under pressure.(Keep It up)

Well i have 1 comment bout this,Brandon has to be one of the best drivers i have driven against in a long time. This young man at least doesnt panic while racing, He keeps a very good CLEAN line under pressure.(Keep It up)
Stan its nice to see u post here, hope to see more comments from you..And thanks for the nice words for my son..its funny but just yesturday after baseball practice were walking to the car and Brandon says i dont care what place i get in the winternats just as long i beat Stan..So get your boats ready buddy were coming for the microburst

team..

THERES STILL 1 MORE SPOT OPEN FOR X-MONO--GREAT MOTIVATION TO ORDER A NEW BOAT OR SEE WHOS SELLING ONE, STILL 3 MONTHS

LEFT TO GET IT READY FOR THE RACE..WHOS OUT THERE, SOME OF THE BEST DRIVERS WILL BE THERE

What an awesome feel good racing enviroment we have down here in Florida.Glad to be apart of it.

Back