NINJA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What name do you like best

• NINJA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NINJA US-1 Edition

• NINJA Sprint

• NINJA Outlaw

• NINJA Laser

• Other

• Total voters

Grimracer

Hea Guys

Looks like the Ninja will go past the small production (11) that we have done in the past. Our first build will be 10 boats and we need a name for the thing.

As some of you might know (or might not) this is the boat that we were lucky enought to win IMPBA US-1 B-Hydro with in 2002. It will go into production in the next few week and agin the darn thing needs a new name.

If you have a differnt idea for a name let me know and i will add it to the list.

Grimracer

www.grimracer.com

For the time the kits will be built and come with Fuel Cell (of cource) and turn fin.

I have some pictures but the boat (kit) is still in portotyping.

Here is a teaser. Lets see if this works.

That vew looks rather strainge but it will do. The boat realy is longer then the picture dictates. And the bottom looks quite curved witch is also not the case. O well you get the picture..pun..pun

Grim

SUNDAY,sunday, BE THERE, be there..........

When only the best will do,

Its a six pack O' Whoopass too :eek:

NINJA Sprint, Comming Soon to a pond near you!!!!!!

He, He I should be on the radio :-X

Gene 8)

Tom

I still need to show you the cuts in the parts. We are going to the Swap meet and auction in Waukeshaw Sun. the 5th of Jan. Its a ride but you should see what you can do to get there. I will have the proto boat there.

Grim

Hey Grim! It would look good if the Sticker had the Kanji for NINJA in the as a back drop for the name in the alphabet.

NINJA.gif

Hey mike..... is that including an octura 3-30 motor mount??? a different mount? or no mount?

Hammer and Tom

Hammer it will be done.. Can the word Sprint be translated also? That is way cool..

Tom the mount will come with the boat. the reasion is that the parts fit is so close that it looks like i might have to shave .010" off the side of the mount to get them to fit in the boats with the paint in place.

O by the way the parts that are to be round and indeed round. No choppy corners. Sorry guys but this only means sompthing to Tom.

NINJA SPRINT....? Its looking like it.

Grimracer ;D

Guys

Well after much help form my freinds here at IWaters we have a start.

Thanks Hammer

We might still make changes but this is a first shot.

Let me know what you think.

Grim

Grim...looks good.

My $.02? Use slanted caps...just looks fast (I can't get the Japanese characters behind it, still workin on it)

nin.JPG

Next. I got it to overlay but i need to work on it more. Here is one that is stacked.

Grim

Hey Grim! I can translate sprint, but it would be kinda corny.Yeah Propjockey! That is exactly the image I had. I drew the kanji by hand because Intlwaters server doesn't recognize Japanese or Chinese characters. I will try to find a good one for you to copy and mail it to you.

Hammer

Back