Nice Boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed the $50 shipping, seems a bit much for an unassembled rigger even with insurance going UPS ground but with a low reserve it might not matter much. :blink:
That's what I thought too. It's not very big, and should be easy to pack safely.

I'm not surprised at the shipping cost, I about hit the floor when I shipped out my Sport 40. Instead of driving directly out to UPS, I used one of those UPS authorized stores closer to send it out and it was just under $50.00 .

The next time I'll use the USPS or make the drive out there to the UPS office.

Either way, somebody is getting a steal even with the $50.00 shipping charge! :)

Watch out for some of those other rip-off eBay toy boats, they'll sock you almost what the BIN price is for shipping.

[There was a reserve,

it was hit at $1200.

E-Bays new thing,

sometimes it totally dissapears once it'*****.

I'm sure the prices will jump.

There's alot of us watching and waiting.

Yeah, that is sure a lot of boat for 1200. A great deal if a twin is what you want!!!! There is also a Roadrunner Twin 90 w/CMB's also on Ebay.

Larry Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bidding on the 67 SGX is now just a bit more than one half of the original cost. A great deal if it holds at $1480. :)

Just noticed the $50 shipping, seems a bit much for an unassembled rigger even with insurance going UPS ground but with a low reserve it might not matter much. :blink:
The shiipping is way expensive

The funny part about the auction is it was won y a new person w/zero feedack. That sucks!

The shiipping is way expensive

The funny part about the auction is it was won y a new person w/zero feedack. That sucks!

I checked the amount the seller was invoiced for that 67 SGX. The buyer paid exactly $1000 less, so 50 bucks for shipping is not so bad. :)

Besides, to pack that boat safely will take some time and the cost of good quality packing material. Not to mention insurance. That boat can not be replaced for less than $3000 today, so there's about $12. $5 bucks for gas to the UPS store and then the actual Shipping fee.

Bottom line is....that is one Very nice boat and I would have gladly given $1900 for it, I know what we put into it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Paint Job. I couldn't have done it better myself.

Yep,

Really nice boat.

I've been bidding on it :D
Walt,

We delivered that boat in Dec. 2004. It appears that the parts are still sealed in the original sealed bags.

I checked the invoice of the buyer. He is in Clearwater where the ebay listing says the seller is located.

The invoice listed servos and battery pack also.

At 5 times the current bid the seller would loose money.
Andy,

Would that happen to be a ramped drum valve motor at the end of 04'?

I did ask the seller and she didn't know.She told me she never took it apart,

And I wouldn't ask her to.But you might know.

Thanks!
Yes Walt, that would have been the last of the MAC 67's to come out of Italy.

I,ve been telling John I want one painted with that 'Red Rocket Speed Wagon Roger Hooks Jr. Signature" paint scheme.

But I've yet to get one. :-( .....and some of you think you wait a long time for stuff. lol

I may just have to bid on that one.
We will have to work on that 'Red Rocket Speed Wagon Roger Hooks Jr. Signature" paint scheme for ya.

Back