News from CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stu, I sent you a email but I will put it here also I will take 2 engines, how shall I pay you? I also need 2 headers, one 11 degree for my hydro and one 18 degree for my seaducer.

Thanks

Roy

Stu, If there are any left, put me down for 2 of them with smaller degree header. Thanks tom

Stu, I sent you a email but I will put it here also I will take 2 engines, how shall I pay you? I also need 2 headers, one 11 degree for my hydro and one 18 degree for my seaducer.

Thanks

Roy
I am waiting on the final price from CMB on these motors. I should know this very soon. When this is determined, I will start filling orders with the stock that I have on hand now. Motors were ordered this last Monday and I should receive by the end of March. Payment can be made by check, money order or Visa/Mastecard (+3%).

Stu

I received confirmation this morning on the price of the 45HR's. They will sell for $315.00 per motor. Right now I have 10 motors left and will sell on a first come first served basis. The rest of the motors should be in around end of the month. It would be best to call me now for any of these 10 and also the balance coming in. 317-462-9978.

Thanks,

Stu Barr

OK, you don't have to call right now because all my shelf stock is sold. However, I do have more orders than what is coming in now. I will fill these for those that have prepaid. It would be best to send you $ to enable your order. Motors are $315.00 and shipping is $15.00. For additional parts such as headers, collets and custom head shims, email me for prices for total order. Email [email protected]. Mailing address is: CMB/Crapshooter Boats, 1406 Sherwood Dr., Greenfield, IN 46140.

Stu

Any idea when the next batch will be in?
From Stu's earlier post

"I received confirmation this morning on the price of the 45HR's. They will sell for $315.00 per motor. Right now I have 10 motors left and will sell on a first come first served basis. The rest of the motors should be in around end of the month. It would be best to call me now for any of these 10 and also the balance coming in. 317-462-9978.

Thanks,

Stu Barr"

Last edited by a moderator:
Case volume for one, port timing, and intake rotor timing are also different, but all the parts interchange.

Thanks

Roy
I am waiting on the final price from CMB on these motors. I should know this very soon. When this is determined, I will start filling orders with the stock that I have on hand now. Motors were ordered this last Monday and I should receive by the end of March. Payment can be made by check, money order or Visa/Mastecard (+3%).

Stu
stu

check went out this morning for the stuff, thanks agian

tk

Latest posts

Back