CMB CHRISTMAS SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
I am having my annual Christmas Sale again this year.  All CMB motors, parts and motor related products are 10% off.  This sale is for North American customers only.  Sale starts today and runs through December 6th.   A special Christmas gift will be included with each order!

Contact me by email at [email protected] or call 317-462-9978.

Thanks,

Stu Barr

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been asked several times if the sale includes gas motors.  Yes, they are in the sale.  A new shipment of the 27 EVO "2"'s will be here next week.  This is the red head version with updates on crankshaft, carb and backplate.

Stu

I just totaled the discounts given on my sale and they are close to $4,000.00.   You can do the math and see what has been shipped.  I guess the "Christmas Gift" with order is getting out along with really good prices.  I would just as soon shut down the sale now because I am worn out on the orders.  Thanks to all of you!

Sale will continue as published ( 12-6-18).  I am leaving the state on 12-7-18 and will honor orders on sale end date.   Orders will be shipped when I return  the following week.

Thanks!

Stu

Last edited by a moderator:
Back