News from CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
CMB plans to upgrade the 45HR to the new 45VAC model. This will be an inline drum induction like the 21 and 91 VAC's. As a result, CMB is considering doing a big discount on their inventory of the 45HR's. It is very possible that I can bring these into the country for a sale price of $315.00 approximately. If there is enough interest in this offer, I will order them. This has been a very good performing motor without any modification. Email me at [email protected] or call 317-462-9978 if you have interest in this offer.

CMB plans to upgrade the 45HR to the new 45VAC model. This will be an inline drum induction like the 21 and 91 VAC's. As a result, CMB is considering doing a big discount on their inventory of the 45HR's. It is very possible that I can bring these into the country for a sale price of $315.00 approximately. If there is enough interest in this offer, I will order them. This has been a very good performing motor without any modification. Email me at [email protected] or call 317-462-9978 if you have interest in this offer.
Wow, now THAT is a heck of a good price! B)

I could not pick it up tomorrow (money), but I would probably take a spare at that price.

What is this going to mean about the part availability for these engines?? Will the P/L be the same?? Bearings?? Etc??

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL cmb 45's have the same bore x stroke, the 45rs p/s is the same as a hr, or even a old gold head (other then timing)

no worries on parts :)

Stu: I would like to get on a list for one of these as well, that is a killer price. let me know if you plan on doing this. Rick

Any updates on these yet?
I will be ordering a limited supply of the 45HR's by the end of this week. Normal delivery will be about 4 weeks to my door. Final price will be determined at the time of invoicing from CMB (about 10 days). I will fill orders on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks,

Stu Barr
Stu , I will take one please . I'll follow up with a phone call . Thanks !

Hello Stu - How are you? Definitely put me down for one....We all appreciate the great deal!!!

Ron Ratoff

YOU GOT PM THANKS CHRIS

Stu, is you have a extra I am interested, same deal as before, header extra?

What is the difference between the RS and the HR? I will either put it in my roadrunner or my sport 40

Roy

Roy,

The HR is a single piece crank and much easier to work on. The RS is a three piece crank and both motors use the same piston/liner assembly. Headers are $34.00.

Stu

Question, I have a gold head in my roadrunner, will the HR be a direct swap out or will I have to re engineer the driveline?

Latest posts

Back