• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Whiplash Sport 20 Kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

I have a brand new Whiplash Sport 20 kit from FastElectricRC in conjunction with Blazer Marine... Kit is complete with FE fiberglass cowling... hasn't even been unwrapped yet from shipping packaging...

I was going to build this kit as a P-Sport Hydro but have decided to concentrate my efforts on getting fewer boats going well, rather than just getting a bunch of boats going...

Kit is normally $85.00 and cowling another $45.00... I'll sell the whole deal for $115.00 shipped in the USA...

This is the same hull that went 100MPH at the LA SAWs in 2006 on FE power (18-cells, Neu, etc.)... Pretty cool looking as well... Complete color printed instructions included...

PayPal would be prefered... [email protected]

Shipping insurance would be extra...

Let me know if you have any questions. Here is a link that gives more detail about the kit: Blazer Marine Whiplash Sport 20 Kit

Latest posts

Back