New U-6 DeWalt 1/8th scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone for visiting my website at www.rcboatcompany.com. I have been getting a lot of positive response from the new picture of Meli posing with our newly available U-6 DeWalt rc boat. I have more photos of her that I will be posting later on so stay tuned..... Also, I am going to be listing some lexan canopies and a couple more cowlings soon. I'm working with Accu-Tech hardware and there will be some scale hardware available soon too. Thanks again everyone! Steve Gualtieri

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for visiting my website at www.rcboatcompany.com. I have been getting a lot of positive response from the new picture of Meli posing with our newly available U-6 DeWalt rc boat. I have more photos of her that I will be posting later on so stay tuned..... Also, I am going to be listing some lexan canopies and a couple more cowlings soon. I'm working with Accu-Tech hardware and there will be some scale hardware available soon too. Thanks again everyone! Steve Gualtieri
Steve, never saw your boat (DeWalt) , but Meli is awsome...........

Did you run the DeWalt yet ? How about some pictures of hardware, engine, radio box set up ?

and did I mention Meli ?? HOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe and Don,

Thanks for your comments and questions. I just finished and ran the DeWalt at the last district race and I was happy with the way it ran. I ended up getting a third place (due to my driving error, not the boat).

Soon I will post pics of the hardware, engine and radio box set up on the website.

And, of course, more pics of Meli.

Joe and Don,
Thanks for your comments and questions. I just finished and ran the DeWalt at the last district race and I was happy with the way it ran. I ended up getting a third place (due to my driving error, not the boat).

Soon I will post pics of the hardware, engine and radio box set up on the website.

And, of course, more pics of Meli.

Steve: As they say in the big boats: "Ya gotta be there when the gun goes off". Seriously though your boat ran great. It not only runs well but it looks like the real deal. Wishing you the very best to sell many of these boats. In fact I will be ready to get one before you know it the way I mistreat my own boats. Perry

Congradulations Steve for the First time out (Race) she performed rather impressive..minus the driving error!!!!! It sure is nice to see scales running in SCALE class and not sport sixties.... I love the set up !!!! plan and simple---straight forward very userfriendly...

Guys if you are thinking about getting into Scale Please do yourself a HUGE Favor give Steve a call... He's the new kid on the block with a ton of experience and scale knowledge...Alot of well know R/C Scale Hobbiest are behind him,, and for good reason....

Oh yea about the model on the Web site.....Great Marketing!!!!!! keeps us ole guys checking your web site for updated pictures... and boats....Again Good Luck Steve.....

Back