New tunnel hull for p-spec

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonxracer

I thought I would add a pic in this forum for the guys who dont peruse the FE section. 29.5" long all wood and CF construction.

Here is a overhead view of my scratch built tunnel,

A overhead view

IMG_1010.jpg

And the custom cowl that spoonefcrx laid up for me

IMGP0040Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the cowl I got from Mike (spoonefcrx), fitted to the airfoil along with a coat of primer, it looks awesome on the Barracuda. Also included is the prototype outboard cowling plug I made yesterday to get an idea of how it would look...The engine cowl is 3/8" wider than it will end up being as the parting trim portion is built into the plug already.

IMG_1018.jpg

Looking good.Keep us updated on this build .I want to build a p-spec tunnel my self .

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the cowl I got from Mike (spoonefcrx), fitted to the airfoil along with a coat of primer, it looks awesome on the Barracuda. Also included is the prototype outboard cowling plug I made yesterday to get an idea of how it would look...The engine cowl is 3/8" wider than it will end up being as the parting trim portion is built into the plug already.

IMG_1018.jpg
do you make and sell those engine cowling covers? bill payne [email protected]

I may make a few, I had to remake the plug as I tried with balsa(all I had at the time)and it just didnt work out well, I prefer MDF or bass wood for plug making.

Latest posts

Back