• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Vision 20 Race Tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThompsonSmith

Posting for a friend in Oregon w/limited internet access.

He has one NEW Vision 20 Race Tunnel Hull (fiberglass), recently built by Mike L. and includes FE Radio box. $275+$30 shipping in US 48 states. Hull is fiberglass in what Mike calls the “light” build.

(note: Custom wood stand shown is not included. Currently he doesn't have any made up, but could make more if someone inquires).

Attachments

• IMG_5055.JPG
    IMG_5055.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5056.JPG
    IMG_5056.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
No it’s not me, I live up in South Lake Tahoe and currently my hobby shop is set up on one half of my dining room table and paint shop is outside with the bears, Lol.

Yes, Sam my friend is the real deal and located in Oregon. He has both the toolbox in garage, workshop, living room along with a very understanding other half. He is a mechanical engineer in the racing industry and vintage motocross field.

We have both been involved together with RC boating since the 1970s. My first job was working for Charlie Pottle at Marine Specialties machining water cooled heads for Veco .19s.

Back on topic, this new Vision hull is still available.

Latest posts

Back