new pictures of the Miss Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about anybody else but I can't tell the difference between this boat and the Formula boats (old Bud boats). Maby there are some suttle changes but it looks like an exact copy to me. www.missmadison.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about anybody else but I can't tell the difference between this boat and the Formula boats (old Bud boats). Maby there are some suttle changes but it looks like an exact copy to me. www.missmadison.com
A 70% copy Wes. There are some changes! Alot of the T6 and a little of the Llumar, and a little of the Elam plus 30% U6 = M7

Last edited:
A 70% copy Wes. There are some changes! Alot of the T6 and a little of the Llumar, and a little of the Elam plus 30% U6 = M7
Darnet, doug, you know I suck at math, I do know that this boat will allow Steve to slow the boat more and give him a better shot at a lane. and Doug, I STILL have those 100 pennies right in the bag they came in, sitting right by the BUD lol Ken

Darnet, doug, you know I suck at math, I do know that this boat will allow Steve to slow the boat more and give him a better shot at a lane. and Doug, I STILL have those 100 pennies right in the bag they came in, sitting right by the BUD lol Ken
,Bring those pennies with you this year. I am,m ready Rock and roll !! Doug :lol:

,Bring those pennies with you this year. I am,m ready Rock and roll !! Doug :lol:
Hay Doug, I got some pennies too! Can I bring my 91 Valvoline Miss Madison?? I wanna try to get Mike Hanson to sign it for me.

Hay Doug, I got some pennies too! Can I bring my 91 Valvoline Miss Madison?? I wanna try to get Mike Hanson to sign it for me.
Yes you can Wes~!! Doug

the Last I knew, they were still shooting for Evansville, thats a tall order though. and they plan on bringing her with no test time.

Latest posts

Back