new Orlic carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried one of Frank's new .350 carbs and the boat launched better and had more top end than any other carb I have tried. Workmanship is second to none. He has done a lot of testing to get it to where it is today. You have to look closely to see some of things that make it perform. Too bad Frank doesn't have a production line. He sells them as fast as he can make them. Keep up the good work Frank.
Hello Mike . I have to agree , workmanship is top notch !

Carbs are back in stock. I have limited number of .340 and .350 bore with plain drawbar.

Price is $80 + shipping

These carb are very high quality, they were designed as a perfect match with Novarossi but would also fit many other engines with .590 carb neck.

Carbs will be sold on first come first serve bases.

Pics in my gallery hve 3rd channel drawbar but due to lack of interest this run I only made plain drawbar, however I do have few 3rd channel drawbars and those carbs are $90

Last edited by a moderator:
Carbs are back in stock. I have limited number of .340 and .350 bore with plain drawbar.Price is $80 + shipping

These carb are very high quality, they were designed as a perfect match with Novarossi but would also fit many other engines with .590 carb neck.

Pics in my gallery hve 3rd channel drawbar but due to lack of interest this run I only made plain drawbar, however I do have few 3rd channel drawbars and those carbs are $90
I have two carb that will fit Mac or CMB Valvola

Only handfull of carbs left and no more for a while.

Carbs are back in stock. I have limited number of .340 and .350 bore with plain drawbar.Price is $80 + shipping

I have two carb that will fit Mac or CMB Valvola

Only handfull of carbs left and no more for a while.
PM sent

-Buck-

Limited number of carbs for Novarossi .21 are available now. They would probably fit other engines as well but they were designed for Novarossi..340 or .350 bore size carbs are available with plain drawbar.

These are excelent carbs that I have tested over last two years with great results.

$80 for plain drawbar

Shipping is extra

Pics are in my gallery.

Also everything else you see in my gallery is still available except for turbo head buttons.

Few carbs left, no more for a while

Frank what do you have in carbs for a cmb cam engine which i am running on a sport40? Robert

Frank what is the largest 21 carb you can make. need some thing big for Rossi Cobra eng build. Hope to tune for 45000 to 47000Rpm. Looking for .380-.390 going to use K needle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank,

I need a special carb for 19hp briggs and stratton.

I don't remember KP showing me one of these carbs. I need to visit his garage.

Frank,I need a special carb for 19hp briggs and stratton.

I don't remember KP showing me one of these carbs. I need to visit his garage.
After doing all necesary calculations I figured my .357 S powerdraw carb will be just right. I would expect engine to to be around 29 hp and second stage at 18k

Don't know how big your lawn is but rest asure you will have some extra time for few more cold ones.

two carbs for Mac/Valvola .340 and .350 bore

also have three carbs .350 bore with shorther venturi for tight applications

Latest posts

Back