new Orlic carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

Limited number of carbs for Novarossi .21 are available now. They would probably fit other engines as well but they were designed for Novarossi.

.340 or .350 bore size carbs are available with plain drawbar.

These are excelent carbs that I have tested over last two years with great results.

$80 for plain drawbar

Shipping is extra

Pics are in my gallery.

Also everything else you see in my gallery is still available except for turbo head buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI FRANK KEVIN HERE FROM AUST I WILL TAKE 3 OF EACH SIZE CARBY THANKS WITH THE STANDARD SPRAY BAR FOR REMOTE MIXTURES,HAVE BOUGHT OFF YOU BEFORE I AM FROM AUSTRALIA CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR E/MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN PAY YOU OR YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS MY PRIVATE ADDRESS IS [email protected]

MANY THANKS

KEVIN.

HI FRANK KEVIN HERE FROM AUST I WILL TAKE 3 OF EACH SIZE CARBY THANKS WITH THE STANDARD SPRAY BAR FOR REMOTE MIXTURES,HAVE BOUGHT OFF YOU BEFORE I AM FROM AUSTRALIA CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR E/MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN PAY YOU OR YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS MY PRIVATE ADDRESS IS [email protected] MANY THANKS

KEVIN.
PM sent

Limited number of carbs for Novarossi .21 are available now. They would probably fit other engines as well but they were designed for Novarossi..340 or .350 bore size carbs are available with plain drawbar or ready for OS Max 3rd channel needle.

These are excelent carbs that I have tested over last two years with great results.

$75 for plain drawbar

$85 for 3rd channel ready

Pics are in my gallery.

Also everything else you see in my gallery is still available except for turbo head buttons.
Frank, Please send me one of your carb, .350 and ready for OS mixture control. Gary. Dr. Gary Turner, 3509 South Woodridge Road. Birmingham, Al. 35223. Thanks, BTW they look GREAT.

Hi Frank,

I's ordering one of your carbs with a custom bore size totally unheard of, I would like .294 - .300 . The max would be a .300 . If you can help me please let me know.

Thank You,

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Frank,
I's ordering one of your carbs with a custom bore size totally unheard of, I would like .294 - .300 . The max would be a .300 . If you can help me please let me know.

Thank You,

Paul
Paul,

sorry but I don't make carbs for .12 engines LOL

If you run .21 .340 is minimum bore I would run in any boat, in fact I've tested new .370 bore and it had an instant throtle response, I could slow it down to idle run for a while than punch it and boat would just take off.

Thank You Frank,

I wasn't looking for a .12 carb...........................lol. I was looking for a carb as close to the geraghty carb I have on my other NR .21 engine. I figured either your carb or the new Charles Purdue "zoom 21" carb would be the best bets.

Thank You Again,

Paul

p.s. My .12 has a .225 stock carb bore, and I have a new carb already to try which is .255 :)

Thank You Frank,

I wasn't looking for a .12 carb...........................lol. I was looking for a carb as close to the geraghty carb I have on my other NR .21 engine. I figured either your carb or the new Charles Purdue "zoom 21" carb would be the best bets.

Thank You Again,

Paul

p.s. My .12 has a .225 stock carb bore, and I have a new carb already to try which is .255 :)
A WHAT?

Franko's new carbs are with out a shadow of a doubt the best the best carb I have

ever tested period. And I have tried about all of them. They have it all!

Thanks Franko!

KP

I tried one of Frank's new .350 carbs and the boat launched better and had more top end than any other carb I have tried. Workmanship is second to none. He has done a lot of testing to get it to where it is today. You have to look closely to see some of things that make it perform. Too bad Frank doesn't have a production line. He sells them as fast as he can make them.

Keep up the good work Frank.

Latest posts

Back