New O'donnall "Punch" fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DON MAHER

Guys if you have not heard about the new fuel from Steve, it is called "Punch" and believe me it has just that! I have been able to drop down to 50% "Punch" from the 65% I have made & run for years. My CMB powered 21 rigger launched better, ran cooler with more RPM & torque. Combine this with the new#289 plugs and "Model Boating Life" is "ALL GOOD"

Don
default_smile.png

You keep saying that Mike,.. But I just cannot get my .21s to run as fast on 50 as I can on 65,.. so what is the secret

Rene,

I have not had a chance to talk to Steve or Jack about when the "Punch fuel" line will be available, but I'am sure it will be very soon! Try it,I think you will like it.

Don
default_smile.png

Rene,

I have not had a chance to talk to Steve or Jack about when the "Punch fuel" line will be available, but I'am sure it will be very soon! Try it,I think you will like it.

Don
default_smile.png
I guess the name old card table had already been used.

I haven't played with Nitro in 15 years but I never needed more than forty percent to be competetive!! I'd rather have castro than nitro!

Later!!

Pat

You should see the way these modern .21 motors run now. And the amount of fuel you can burn is amazing. They wicked little motors.

Guys if you have not heard about the new fuel from Steve, it is called "Punch" and believe me it has just that! I have been able to drop down to 50% "Punch" from the 65% I have made & run for years. My CMB powered 21 rigger launched better, ran cooler with more RPM & torque. Combine this with the new#289 plugs and "Model Boating Life" is "ALL GOOD"

Don
default_smile.png
Can show any picture " Punch" ???

Just email Steve through his glow plug website, he or Robin will respond, I just received some 65% last night from him.

Latest posts

Back